Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Here come some more conspiracy theories as to why we are top.

https://twitter.com/CutzyGaming/status/706537162565664768

Simpson's two yellows v Arsenal were on par with Dier's one yellow and one yellow that never was v Arsenal.

I'm actually enjoying these theories (along with the injury one given James' and Schlupp's long term injuries), simply highlights the insecurities in some opposition fans.

That Utd team is absolutely awful. Not 1 player in that lineup would strike fear into the opposition. Rooney and Carrick over the hill, a shadow of their former selves.

And people want him on the starting sheet for every Euro 2016 game ??

Personally I hope hes injured and doesn't go.  We would be better off without him imo

Clearly the Simpson sending off was done to give the refs at the FA an alibi for when the end of the season comes and they've successfully handed us to the title with a series of dodgy penalties and by making sure that Arsenal and Spurs kept dropping points.  :rolleyes:

And people want him on the starting sheet for every Euro 2016 game ??

Personally I hope hes injured and doesn't go. We would be better off without him imo

I dont know one person that would start Rooney. We as fans know exactly what should happen, but it won't.

I have always had a theory that 15 points difference will never be caught (obviously you get the odd example every blue moon). From 10 games to go i've started this to begin eliminating sides, taking a point off each game week (so 14 points from 9 games...down to the last couple games). 

So in simple terms, any side we're now 14 points ahead of won't catch us. Meaning we're guaranteed top 6 now, and could be top 5 after the next game week. 

I know people will say that's incredibly pessimistic but if a man as negative as me can say that we're guaranteed Europe next year that's some going!!!

Van Gaal saying the ref shouldn't have sent Mata off because he hasn't been sent off before. lol

just came to laugh at that. how does he think anyone ever gets sent off for the first time? we just drawing the line now, if you've never been sent off before 6th march 2016 you're never allowed to be sent off no matter what you do. that's the rules. f ucking stupid c unt.

Archived