Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Van Gaal saying the ref shouldn't have sent Mata off because he hasn't been sent off before. lol

That makes perfect sense to me and I agree with his reasoning and shall demand with him that the authorities realise the mistake and rule out the red card. I shall be also arguing that the refs should be ensuring we win the league because we've never won it before.

Benteke pen was a bit of a soft one, but why does Delaney slide in? Stupid decision, he slid in he made contact, similar to Mahrez against Man City the contact was his back leg and if you are going at speed and/or twisting and turning it doesn't take much to take someone down.

Crap. Seems like McClown could be on his way.

I hate playing a club when they have just made a change. History shows, more likely or not to get an instant change in the first game.

I still think they are woeful though and have a lot of injuries, so not sure what a new man could do and we are playing so well.

I really hope it isn't Pearson though. That would be a weird one for the players!

If I were Newcastle, he is the guy I would have though. "The great escape" of last year and all that. Not sure Moyes could have the same instant impact!

Come on Ashley, hold on to McClown for one more game pleaseeeee

Newcastle need a backroom and management restructure which Nige wants on condition of taking a job. And Nige already knows Newcastle. It's a good match.

They would be mad not to get him in.

Mike Ashley should say to him, 'even if we go down you've got 2 seasons to get us back up'.

It would also be great to see some heads explode when he's in the away dugout next week!

Moyes would also be a good appointment though to be fair, but I don't fancy him to stick around if they are in the Championship.

Archived