Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

they're blaming him for yesterday's loss as per. they were 2-0 up with ten men with 15 minutes to go and he went from 4-4-1 to 4-3-2 to go even more attacking?! lunacy that. he had barry on the bench who could've come on stood on the D and passed it sideways and pissed everyone off for 15 minutes and they win 2-0.

i don't think their team and players are this league winning brazil 1970 bunch everyone goes on about but they should be better than mid table.

The manager is holding them back. How many games do they nick a 1-0 like we do? We've had the 3-2's and 2-2's from 2-0 down but we are nicking games that they draw or lose.

Everton have a lot of good wins- 3-0, 4-0, 6-2 but not enough tough victories.

The manager is holding them back. How many games do they nick a 1-0 like we do? We've had the 3-2's and 2-2's from 2-0 down but we are nicking games that they draw or lose.

Amazingly they have scored only 1 less goal than us yet are a massive 22pts behind us, obvious where the problem lies, his teams cannot defend.

Guest ttfn

Why would Newcastle go for Pearson when Moyes is out there.

I think Moyes would be insane to accept the job.

Pearson may have little choice if he wants to manage in the top flight again any time soon.

I also think Pearson is a great fit for the job - Newcastle are basically a bigger scale version of what he took on here in 2008.

Can't believe Benitez and Rodgers are being linked. Both good managers (especially Benitez) but totally the wrong fit.

I think Moyes would be insane to accept the job.

Pearson may have little choice if he wants to manage in the top flight again any time soon.

I also think Pearson is a great fit for the job - Newcastle are basically a bigger scale version of what he took on here in 2008.

Can't believe Benitez and Rodgers are being linked. Both good managers (especially Benitez) but totally the wrong fit.

Newcastle is a massive club but I think it would be a huge mistake for Bentiez to go there at the moment. 

Pearson may agree a short term deal to the end of the season, but can't see him wanting to manage under the structure they have. Part of Pearson's style is to build a team of people he trusts around him, generally. That said, he may not get another offer.

they've only beaten stoke, aston villa, newcastle and sunderland in the last 6 months. woeful. think he'll go once they inevitably bow out of the FA cup against the first half decent team they've faced.

Not sure, but have a feeling that we have the most in terms of players in a PL squad who have progressed from academy level at the same club (Chilwell, King and Schlupp)?

:unsure:

Not sure, but have a feeling that we have the most in terms of players in a PL squad who have progressed from academy level at the same club (Chilwell, King and Schlupp)?

:unsure:

Not sure about all the teams, but we're probably behind Man U, Spurs and Everton if we're going off appearances. 

Found a thing from November http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10058264/hold-hold-hold

I think Pearson would rather Spurs win it than us.

Perhaps, but I'm working on the assumption that they'll need a win on the final day and NP has a fairly good record in those scenarios, Jimmy Glass/Saints/Knocky vs. Forest

He is great friends with Shakespeare, Walsh and the other backroom staff here that he brought him, as well as the players he had nurtured. Think it's a bit of insult to his character to suggest he would spite his friends in such a way.

No way, he's worked with so many of the players and his backroom staff are still with us. Of course he'll have issues with some at the club but given how much he put into the squad I doubt he'd want them to fail in this.

is anyone else really confused by the fact that arsenal are scheduled to play on saturday night vs west brom, and presuming they win their replay at hull, on sunday afternoon vs watford in the cup? which one is getting cancelled with 4 days notice? 

Any reason for this opinion?

Going back to the interview he had a few weeks ago.

I think he would be delighted for the players, back room staff and most of the fans (maybe not the foad fan) but he's still obviously bitter about certain people at the club. So I think and it's only my opinion that if it came down to it and he was in charge of Newcastle he wouldn't let sentiment get in the way of him doing a professional job.

Anyway we will have won the league at Man United by then :D

Going back to the interview he had a few weeks ago.

I think he would be delighted for the players, back room staff and most of the fans (maybe not the foad fan) but he's still obviously bitter about certain people at the club. So I think and it's only my opinion that if it came down to it and he was in charge of Newcastle he wouldn't let sentiment get in the way of him doing a professional job.

Anyway we will have won the league at Man United by then anyway.

That's a bit different to what you said though to be fair.

You said you think he'd prefer Spurs to win the league which is a bit bizzarre, especially considering you mentioned the article where he states he still has a lot of friends at the club.

Obviously he would be professional.

Archived