Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

That's a bit different to what you said though to be fair.

You said you think he'd prefer Spurs to win the league which is a bit bizzarre, especially considering you mentioned the article where he states he still has a lot of friends at the club.

Obviously he would be professional.

I think he would want Spurs to win the league if it's the owners who he was referring to when saying "I wouldn't be happy for everyone"

I think he would want Spurs to win the league if it's the owners who he was referring to when saying "I wouldn't be happy for everyone"

Not having a go mate, just personally think he'd be happier for the players and coaching staff. He created a family here.

Hearts fan here(not a Leicester fan) and you're all having an amazing season this year, hope you all end up with a title winning season. Know how you feel being a Hearts fan due to typical f**k ups but really wish you all luck. Just believe!!

I was only joking.

Always good to see fans of other teams sign up to the forum. Wasn't our Claudio once linked with the Hearts job?

i know you were :) 

probably!

With Neilson and Levein doing the job they're in management I'll thank you for returning them, De Vries on other hand should be a privilege to have a player who scored for against H1b5 on his debut

hold up...privilege to have MdV?! 

I was only joking.

Always good to see fans of other teams sign up to the forum. Wasn't our Claudio once linked with the Hearts job?

yeah, had talks with Romanov but he instead chose Graham Rix...

i know you were :) 

probably!

hold up...privilege to have MdV?!

;)

is anyone else really confused by the fact that arsenal are scheduled to play on saturday night vs west brom, and presuming they win their replay at hull, on sunday afternoon vs watford in the cup? which one is getting cancelled with 4 days notice? 

the league game.

Hearts fan here(not a Leicester fan) and you're all having an amazing season this year, hope you all end up with a title winning season. Know how you feel being a Hearts fan due to typical f**k ups but really wish you all luck. Just believe!!

I heard about the Hearts implosion of 85/86 before so decided to google it after seeing your well wishes.

Then I found this... (warning - this may trigger depressive thoughts)

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/news/newsid=2246762.html

Nearly ready to throw myself off a bridge now lol

Ugh, cliche piece about Newcastle on BBC sport.

'Their fanatical support deserves so much more'.

YAWN

Does my head in. "So passionate up there" etc ... They are well supported, and they travel well, but so do a lot of clubs.

Only just seen the penalty decision in the Palace Liverpool game. How can Klopp, Lawrenson and Hartson say with straight faces that was a certain penalty? It was the lightest touch which did not warrant that loss of balance. His foot has a slight wobble as it leaves the ground and you can see he's adjusted his foot to take the next step but throws himself to the floor when he sees he's out of space. Ridiculous and Pardew can rightly be angry.

Only just seen the penalty decision in the Palace Liverpool game. How can Klopp, Lawrenson and Hartson say with straight faces that was a certain penalty? It was the lightest touch which did not warrant that loss of balance. His foot has a slight wobble as it leaves the ground and you can see he's adjusted his foot to take the next step but throws himself to the floor when he sees he's out of space. Ridiculous and Pardew can rightly be angry.

Dermot Gallagher was on ssnhq this morning about it

SCENARIO: In the 94th minute, Delaney dived in on Benteke in the penalty box with the referee Marriner feeling there was enough contact to award a penalty.

GALLAGHER'S VIEW: Wrong decision.

GALLAGHER SAYS: A decision that has polarised opinion. I think no, but there are many people that think yes. I have watched this all the time and I think no, but what this does highlight to me is that if we have a video referee and we go to the video referee, we are still not going to get a decision that everybody is going to agree on. The reason I say that is that the two guys sat here - Neil McCann and Ray Parlour - spoke to me earlier and they are poles apart. One says 'penalty' and one says 'no'.

it was the most blatantly incorrect decision i've seen in ages. incredible how anyone can claim it's right. in full speed in a pressure situation i can potentially forgive a referee for getting it wrong but one replay is all it needs to take for any sane mind to see that he's taken a massive, not even very good, dive. 

A good example of how video technology might work to help out get a debatable decision right?

On Talksport they had Graeme Poll and Mark Hasley on who had very different views on the matter.

Much like the 2 managers who had the incident been the other way round would have said the opposite to what they felt.

Penalty or not, the defender forced the officials into making a decision. Don't dive in and you don't give the attacking player the opportunity of trying to win a penalty.

It's not just Delaney on Benteke, it happens a lot.

Stay on your feet, especially in a situation like that.

Pull the other one mate.

He was half way down before his foot was brushed by Delaney's knee.

I'd be too embarrassed to take the pen if I won that. Not to mention I'd be in fits of laughter for conning the referee so easily.

Archived