Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Arsenal fans try and out do each other at this. I'm sure of it.

I'm absolutely positive that the guy with the microphone on these videos is in on the joke and isn't an Arsenal fan at all.

I'm sure that he just loves to broadcast these utter muppets.

I'm absolutely positive that the guy with the microphone on these videos is in on the joke and isn't an Arsenal fan at all.

I'm sure that he just loves to broadcast these utter muppets.

Been toying with this theory myself, wondering if Arsenal fan TV's the brainchild of a couple of Spurs fans, surely legit Arsenal fans wouldn't regularly embarrass their own fanbase so publicly?

has anyone seen the new anthem that Arsenal made after beating us?. Go on youtube and watch it (I cant post link as im at work) Its hilarious lol

this?

lol lol lol

I posted this a few pages ago, not sure if anyone replied or anyone saw it, but with talk of that god awful song and video, it's well worth posting again.

I posted this a few pages ago, not sure if anyone replied or anyone saw it, but with talk of that god awful song and video, it's well worth posting again.

That is ****ing brilliant

Aaron Ramsey's just gone off injured too. Their injury record is absolutely disgraceful, you'd think the players association would look in to training methods, medical facilities or something of that ilk, all of these injuries can't be a coincidence can they.

** I don't know if the Players association has much of bearing on player welfare, but it should do!

Guest ttfn

Aaron Ramsey's just gone off injured too. Their injury record is absolutely disgraceful, you'd think the players association would look in to training methods, medical facilities or something of that ilk, all of these injuries can't be a coincidence can they.

** I don't know if the Players association has much of bearing on player welfare, but it should do!

If they did *generic drug* they'd be fine.

Archived