Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Walcott the fraud will probably go to the Euros on the back of his two goals tonight and John Cross will champion his cause til the cows come home.

Aaron Ramsey's just gone off injured too. Their injury record is absolutely disgraceful, you'd think the players association would look in to training methods, medical facilities or something of that ilk, all of these injuries can't be a coincidence can they.

** I don't know if the Players association has much of bearing on player welfare, but it should do!

They should start doping like we do.

Aaron Ramsey's just gone off injured too. Their injury record is absolutely disgraceful, you'd think the players association would look in to training methods, medical facilities or something of that ilk, all of these injuries can't be a coincidence can they.

** I don't know if the Players association has much of bearing on player welfare, but it should do!

Ahem. It favours us so shhh yeah?

I'll probably be wrong in saying this but if they were going to sack him surely they'd have done it 4 days ago??

It's obvious he's on borrowed time but I bet the people on their wishlist (Moyes, Benitez, Rodgers) have all said they won't consider it until the summer.

None of those managers will want a potential relegation on their CV no matter how late in the season they took over

im not being funny but if people are concerned about our game vs them then don't be. they could sack mcclaren and replace him with sir alex, guardiola and bill shankly's ghost as a dream team and newcastle united would still be fu cking shite

Chelsea going out of Europe. Means that long shot of losing a place if they won is gone!

Well unless Man City win it and drop out the top 4, along with Liverpool winning the Europa.

Still a long shot but a shot non the less.

Not good news Chelsea out of Europe, they'll be going all out to get back in for next season and might just be playing for something on the final day.

Well if they can't get in which I doubt they can now anyway and they had near zero chance of winning the CL regardless... but remain in the FA Cup they will rest players come final day

Archived