Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle gave the role to John Carver or Joe Kinnear until the end of the season, as I just think they're signing expensive players for the sake of it and don't know who's the best manager for them.

This guy Hope is the willy puller who yelled at McClaren in the press conference recently.

willy puller? Really? McClaren had the cheek to try and blame Newcastle's crisis on negative reporting. Hope was quite right, McClaren is the problem, not him. It's not Hope who got Newcastle to second bottom in the premier league.

Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle gave the role to John Carver or Joe Kinnear until the end of the season, as I just think they're signing expensive players for the sake of it and don't know who's the best manager for them.

Knowing Newcastle, it'll be Alan Carr!

The reports he's staying in charge are old news. He's basically been told to take training tomorrow, there's nothing confirmed that'll he'll actually see out the week as a manager.

German football bi-weekly Kicker offers a live prediction table online where you can fool around with the matchday scores as you see fit:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intligen/england/barclays-premier-league/2015-16/17/tabellenrechner.html

Enjoy!

c8e374c7f14b4727b970163d8058e6d6.jpg

That's what I got. Maybe a bit optimistic (but not much) - we'll be champions with 2 games to play!

Edit: just noticed I missed a couple fixtures. Oops. Doesn't affect much to do with us though ;)

How could anyone with even an ounce of intelligence have any kind of discussion with Mac the Clown and come to the decision that you should let him continue? Wonder if he played the Fergie card?

My god they are bad. Poor Geordie's.

How could anyone with even an ounce of intelligence have any kind of discussion with Mac the Clown and come to the decision that you should let him continue? Wonder if he played the Fergie card?

My god they are bad. Poor Geordie's.

Lets not feel too sorry for them just yet.

I'm uncomfortable how a lot of our fans have counted their chickens on this match.

I hope Ranieri and the players are preparing for this match like it was Tottenham at home, I'm sure they are.

Oh I'm not counting anything at all. I am one of the biggest pessimists. Every game now is a potential banana skin. Don't believe in this over confidence rubbish.

The way I see it if we approach every game the same and give 100% in every match we have a chance, but that is all.

Lets not feel too sorry for them just yet.

I'm uncomfortable how a lot of our fans have counted their chickens on this match.

I hope Ranieri and the players are preparing for this match like it was Tottenham at home, I'm sure they are.

I've said it elsewhere but my confidence is based on the fact I think they will treat it like that game.

I also think Newcastle are more likely to play into our hands than West Brom are, for example.

It seems the people that aren't confident in a win seem to think that their confidence will seep into the players and cause complacency. 

If you seriously for one second think the team will be taking this one for granted then you have clearly paid no attention to this season.

Newcastle are god awful. This would be 2 or 3 points dropped if we fail to win.

Good chance to open the gap even further this weekend with Arsenal playing in the FA Cup.

Wish I hadn't done this! Only got us winning it by beating Chelsea on the final day... think I may have been a bit generous to West Ham but they are doing well!

iRbhGck.png?1

Spurs aren't getting 23 points from their last 9 games (I hope). They still have to play Liverpool (away), United, Stoke (away), Chelsea (away) and Southampton 

Oh I'm not counting anything at all. I am one of the biggest pessimists. Every game now is a potential banana skin. Don't believe in this over confidence rubbish.

The way I see it if we approach every game the same and give 100% in every match we have a chance, but that is all.

I'm not counting on anything either and it's not about being a pessimist, it's about being a realist. Football has a way of kicking people in the teeth and just thinking it will be easy against Newcastle or anyone else will end up with egg on their face.

I remember posting this point about the WBA match and someone responded with a comment that if we couldn't beat them we didn't deserve to win the league. This sort of comment just shows if we believe teams will be easy to beat we are just asking for trouble, just like Wenger's utterly stupid comment about 'we did our bit and beat Leicester' trying to blame other teams for not beating us so Arse'nal could win the title. 

We do have a great chance to win the league. It is our hands, but I will take nothing, or any team, for granted until we are impossible to catch. Until then I will cherish this fantastic season and whatever the outcome it will be a season I will remember forever. (unless Tottingham win it!!)

Hopefully Spuds get a draw in a very tough match tonight and that wonderful Villa team will do us a huge favour on Sunday! :ph34r:

Archived