Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Yeah, he's been one of the players of the season. Remember we don't watch him every week like Spurs fans do.

I'm not disputing that he's played well for a vast majority of the season but he's been poor / average whenever i've seen him. I must have seen Spurs play at least 10 games this season.

Spurs throwing this in favour of the Prem. That team was never going to win the game. Hopefully they don't score again and keeps Spurs semi-interested for return tie 

An away goal would be good, but I agree they will lose this, play a second team at home, and concentrate on the P/L

Spurs throwing this in favour of the Prem. That team was never going to win the game. Hopefully they don't score again and keeps Spurs semi-interested for return tie 

Annoying that they are clearly putting all their efforts into the prem, but at least they still have to play another game.

Getting dicked won't help at all either.

Won't do anything for their confidence. It's not even their strongest team for a start - Harry Kane has only just come on with 10 minutes to go.

I don't agree rolling over in any game and any modern footballer should be capable of playing two or even three times a week but Tottenham have their biggest chance to win the league since the early 60's so it's kind of understandable if they want to put everything into their title bid... They'll turn up at Villa Park on Sunday and no doubt win 0-4 and tonight will be forgotten. 

Won't do anything for their confidence. It's not even their strongest team for a start - Harry Kane has only just come on with 10 minutes to go.

I don't agree rolling over in any game and any modern footballer should be capable of playing two or even three times a week but Tottenham have their biggest chance to win the league since the early 60's so it's kind of understandable if they want to put everything into their title bid... They'll turn up at Villa Park on Sunday and no doubt win 0-4 and tonight will be forgotten. 

Sticking with my prediction Villa will take Spurs on Sunday. Just a gut feeling they will implode

After losing to West Ham, failing to beat a 10 man Gunners, the media suggesting they've lost their bottle, surely they'd want some confidence, that a 3 nil drubbing by Dortmund probably wouldn't give them. That said, they're next game is against the failed business enterprise that some call Aston Villa.

After losing to West Ham, failing to beat a 10 man Gunners, the media suggesting they've lost their bottle, surely they'd want some confidence, that a 3 nil drubbing by Dortmund probably wouldn't give them. That said, they're next game is against the failed business enterprise that some call Aston Villa.

This. Doesn't matter what 11 they put out its still going to dent confidence

Archived