Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

What do we think Liverpool against Man u? I reckon from our  pov Man u would be better for us.

Man U has games against us, City, and Spurs. Liverpool just has Spurs.

Probably more important for Man U to get it together because I have more faith that Liverpool can knock off Spurs.

Oh BBC.

Liverpool win the first European meeting of these two giants. And bar a 10-minute spell after half-time it was easy..

They've been on this rhetoric for the past couple of days.  Yes, these two giants dominating the contemporary footballing landscape from just above mid-table in the Premier League all the way to the sodding Europa League.  Anything to sell English football.

To have played so many games and then rest a few was strange from Spurs and for those thinking a 3-0 drubbing will have no impact on them remember how well we were going a couple of years ago then thought it was a good idea to rest players for the Huddersfield game, confidence is a funny thing ans Hopefully Spurs think they can just turn up and beat Villa on Sunday, well us and Man City didn't win their and it is about time Villa caused an upset.

If Villa take points off Spurs I'll cut off both testicles, cover them in batter, deep fry, and serve them up as crispy prawn balls to my missus!

You need some cojones to make a statement like that.

If Villa take points off Spurs I'll cut off both testicles, cover them in batter, deep fry, and serve them up as crispy prawn balls to my missus!

C'mon Villa!!!!

Don't think he will be able to c'mon anyone after that lol

Oh BBC.

They've been on this rhetoric for the past couple of days.  Yes, these two giants dominating the contemporary footballing landscape from just above mid-table in the Premier League all the way to the sodding Europa League.  Anything to sell English football.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think they're utterly massive clubs.

They're in the shit at the minute, but they are still two of the biggest clubs in the world.

There are signs here that Klopp is beginning to turn this squad round.

Liverpool have always turned up for the majority big games in recent times, some minor flashes but they always come back down with a loss to a poor outfit. If it wasn't for a debatable penalty and mistake they could and possibly should have lost on Sunday.

Can't see past Dortmund regardless of the overall winner of Liverpool v United anyway, personally.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think they're utterly massive clubs.

They're in the shit at the minute, but they are still two of the biggest clubs in the world.

The point is that it doesn't matter how many fans they have or how big their bank balance is.  The fixture was painted as a big deal because "ermergerd berg clerbs" when in the context of the football these clubs have been serving up this season that tie was no more enticing as a footballing spectacle than Prague-Lazio.  Now perhaps you may see the merit in tuning in to a match because club x has a wage budget of y where y>most other clubs' budgets combined but without the football to match I certainly don't.

Archived