Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Still think they're in the race...just. 

If we win on Monday and they drop points vs. Utd then I'll agree they're out of it. But their run in is pretty kind and certainly better than Arsenal's. 

Good result!  Now to cap off a perfect weekend just need Villa to pick up anything tomorrow!

Agreed! I'd love them to draw or win, but I suspect spuds will thrash them, because Villa are dire and the only thing Villa will pick up is the seat covers their fans will be throwing at them after yet another heavy defeat!

I don't like the goal difference spuds have over us, it would be gut wrenching enough for them to pip us for the P/L, but the thought of them winning it on goal difference over us would be a total disaster. This season is far from over and we need to focus only on our matches. Win them and no-one will get near us.

Guest CityFan 06

Important win for Bournemouth. I've thought for a short while now they will stay up, I just think they have enough within their squad to stay in the league. They play nice football and considering the injuries they've had, Eddie Howe has done a superb job there. He's made some smart signings and they've proved to have been beneficial for him. Regarding Swansea, again I think they have enough to stay in the division, I feel they will stay up. Sigurosson scored again today for the Swans, I really rate him. 

So glad to see Bournemouth win again. Not mathematically safe but edging towards it. They show what can be achieved really - all credit to them.

If only Norwich can squeeze it..(does anyone know how long it has been since all three promoted clubs stayed up?)

Really want Newcastle to go down, totally sick of their 'big club' sense of entitlement.

Archived