Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Spurs remaining fixtures

March 2016

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Bournemouth

Liverpool v Tottenham

Tottenham v Man Utd

Stoke v Tottenham

Tottenham v West Brom

May 2016

Chelsea v Tottenham

Tottenham v Southampton

Newcastle v Tottenham

Hardest run in of all the top 4, they definitely need to win tomorrow, pressure is on them.

Spurs remaining fixtures

March 2016

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Bournemouth

Liverpool v Tottenham

Tottenham v Man Utd

Stoke v Tottenham

Tottenham v West Brom

May 2016

Chelsea v Tottenham

Tottenham v Southampton

Newcastle v Tottenham

Hardest run in of all the top 4, they definitely need to win tomorrow, pressure is on them.

...they'll get 17 points from these.. Final total.. 73.

Good for us... Everton and Palace still involved in the fa cup... Might play weakened teams in the league?

considering timing of the fixtures, I very much doubt it.

Palace is only next week and next round of the FA Cup is mid-April I believe?

Everton isn't even last game of the season. FA Cup final is on 21st May. They're more likely to rest players against Norwich on their final game of the season.

Good for us... Everton and Palace still involved in the fa cup... Might play weakened teams in the league?

We'll have to wait for the league games to be rescheduled to accommodate FA cup ties to find out if it helps us or hurts us. Us and Arsenal are the only two games that play Everton or Palace out of the top 4.

Doesn't help us for next weekend that Palace advanced but it could hurt us if they have to play an extra game around when they play Arsenal.

It'd be great if Everton have to play twice in the week we play them in the league. Sucks Barry got sent off when they have to play Arsenal next weekend.

Arsenal will hopefully have another game to be rescheduled after tomorrow.

Spurs remaining fixtures

March 2016

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Bournemouth

Liverpool v Tottenham

Tottenham v Man Utd

Stoke v Tottenham

Tottenham v West Brom

May 2016

Chelsea v Tottenham

Tottenham v Southampton

Newcastle v Tottenham

Other than tomorrow and perhaps the last game they could all be tricky. Maximum points for us the next two is a must, as I think after that they are going to drop a few points.

Other than tomorrow and perhaps the last game they could all be tricky. Maximum points for us the next two is a must, as I think after that they are going to drop a few points.

I think that last game vs Newcastle could be one of the trickiest considering Newcastle could be fighting for survival.

We'll have to wait for the league games to be rescheduled to accommodate FA cup ties to find out if it helps us or hurts us. Us and Arsenal are the only two games that play Everton or Palace out of the top 4.

Doesn't help us for next weekend that Palace advanced but it could hurt us if they have to play an extra game around when they play Arsenal.

Given that Palace don't seem in any danger and their first team generally picks itself - there might be that subconscious "don't get myself injured before the big day out" mentality in the players mind.

It's not a huge thing, but in a game of small percentages it could be useful.

Given that Palace don't seem in any danger and their first team generally picks itself - there might be that subconscious "don't get myself injured before the big day out" mentality in the players mind.

The worst part of football is the pseudo psychology that fans are willing to talk themselves into.

Or I could say Palace should play with a newfound confidence and more determination and motivation because they won this weekend.

Palace are in free fall at the moment, I would hardly say they're in no danger.  It's unlikely they'll drop as far as the relegation zone but surely right now there's a sense that if they don't start picking up their league form soon they'll be in serious danger going into next season.

Costa banned for rest of the season?

Hope not and he's back for the Spuds match!

Not sure they're any better with him anyway.

I suggested Man City should cash in on Aguero yesterday, but cashing in on Costa really is a no brainer, I can't say he's shit, he's not but there are alot better players about and I genuinely struggle to see what he offers Chelsea whenever I watch them.

Like Suarez did I think Costa wants to move so is engineering it, leaving Chelsea with no option anyway.

I suggested Man City should cash in on Aguero yesterday, but cashing in on Costa really is a no brainer, I can't say he's shit, he's not but there are alot better players about and I genuinely struggle to see what he offers Chelsea whenever I watch them.

Like Suarez did I think Costa wants to move so is engineering it, leaving Chelsea with no option anyway.

Was Suarez trying to engineer a move from Uruguay when he bit Chiellini too? think it just comes down to the fact that they're both a bit mad

I'm not sure Costa is trying to leave, he just gets wound up so easily... Obviously a good player but I'd have to question whether I wanted a player like that in my side. I mean, as a forward, he's on 9 bookings and got sent off yesterday...

Archived