Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

I'm not sure Costa is trying to leave, he just gets wound up so easily... Obviously a good player but I'd have to question whether I wanted a player like that in my side. I mean, as a forward, he's on 9 bookings and got sent off yesterday...

I had the same thought yesterday.

Look at his face...He's Mad! As in, can't control himself at all.

However good he may be, I'd sell him on.

As for Mourinho selling Big Rom cos he 'wasn't good enough'!?

:nigel:

The only time I really want Villa to win... Come on, at least take a point off them Spurs!

Hope so but got a feeling it will be one of those where Spuds are 3-0 up after 8 minutes!

Just seen Mane got sent off, straight red. Was it violent conduct? If so, that'd mean he misses the match against us?

Yeah but that's definitely one they will appeal. It was really harsh.

The only time I really want Villa to win... Come on, at least take a point off them Spurs!

I'll be leaving for Birmingham in about an hour so when in Rome support the local team.

Today only I'll be an Aston Villa fan, I don't want much, a solitary point at home will do.

Up the Villa

No dier, Kane or ali for Spurs today !!

That's the rumour at villa park but can't believe it.

Would be great if true

Shame they're playing Villa.

i can't see past a Spurs win, can't see Villa picking up another point , everyone knows they're down, they don't show any pretence of caring, a truly appalling football team, Spurs do have some tricky games, especially if Liverpool and Man Utd think they can still get Champions League, draws would be fine.

My betting jinx keeps working so i've attempted it again.

Bet on Arsenal in the league since they beat us, they've failed to win since i've been doing it.

Been betting on Tottenham in the league for a few games, think the only time they won was v Swansea.

When Tottenham played Arsenal, I bet on both to win, the draw happened.

And i've not been bothered about Man City but I bet on them yesterday and they failed to win.

It's starting to cost abit but it's working so resonably happy! lol

Come on Villa!

:unsure::sick:

Let's see what happens when you lose to a close rival, draw to another 10 man rival, get pasted by Dortmund in a cup you may have won, and then play the worst team in the Premiership.

They'll probably be fine. We can't have everyone imploding. It'd be dull.

My betting jinx keeps working so i've attempted it again.

Bet on Arsenal in the league since they beat us, they've failed to win since i've been doing it.

Been betting on Tottenham in the league for a few games, think the only time they won was v Swansea.

When Tottenham played Arsenal, I bet on both to win, the draw happened.

And i've not been bothered about Man City but I bet on them yesterday and they failed to win.

It's starting to cost abit but it's working so resonably happy! lol

Come on Villa!

:unsure::sick:

I've just stuck £10 on Spurs to win in an attempt to jinx it, would much rather lose £10 and Spurs don't get 3 points. Come on Villa!

Archived