Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brenfox

Most overrated & underrated games.

I love the notion that Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite are essentially about the same event or events in alternative dimensions.

You could sit and discuss Infinite for hours. It has that real Donnie Darko effect. Fantastic game.

Gameplay is a bit too samey if you've played Bioshock though, I agree, and I preferred Rapture to... uh, whatever it was called.

It varies. I only really play single player, story driven games these days. I get really hooked if the story is good, so I'll blast through a 90 hour game in a couple of weeks.

Then once I'm done I'll maybe not touch a game for a couple weeks.

If I'm playing FM or EU I might play a few hours once or twice a week if there's nothing I feel like watching or the missus is out.

It varies. I only really play single player, story driven games these days. I get really hooked if the story is good, so I'll blast through a 90 hour game in a couple of weeks.

Then once I'm done I'll maybe not touch a game for a couple weeks.

If I'm playing FM or EU I might play a few hours once or twice a week if there's nothing I feel like watching or the missus is out.

I tend to play the same games but they are time sinks.

Clearly you get a lot more time than me though and your wife is more understanding.

I'm still on Pillars. Would love to get back to EU which is probably my favourite game but I haven't touched it in a year as I was distracted by the newest Civ which was probably my favourite game series of all time.

I tend to play the same games but they are time sinks.

Clearly you get a lot more time than me though and your wife is more understanding.

I'm still on Pillars. Would love to get back to EU which is probably my favourite game but I haven't touched it in a year as I was distracted by the newest Civ which was probably my favourite game series of all time.

There are definitely times the other half gets a bit exasperated by it but I'll pretty much always happily turn it off and do something with her if she wants. It helps we work together too, mind, so she's happy for us to not be in each other's shadow all evening.

Pillars was too good for me to put down. I'd even go home and play it at lunch. When a TV show or story driven game really grips me I absolutely can't stop. I get utterly consumed by a good story.

Archived