Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Never a dull moment lol

Hope it's for football reasons and if so it's a ballsy decision. Thin line between ballsy and reckless in football but let's wait and see. We wouldn't be the first club to improve after sacking a popular manager.

If it's for off the field reasons then I can't say I'm surprised. Who knows what the straw that broke the camels back was but like Jeremy Clarkson there was some inevitability about it. At least the timing is not far off perfect.

Hopefully the club is just trolling again but if not, I'm excited to see who we're gonna get!

Not going to hammer the owners at all until the facts(if any) come out.Theyve worked wonders for LCFC.

Massive thanks and respect for Nigel too.

Let's just hope the next man steps up nd does take us to the next level

I'm so ****ing angry about this. When I saw that odds for him to be sacked were slashed I thought "no ****ing way". We had a bit of a surprise assault on the PL to begin with but we were then found out. Last 10 games it seemed NP had learned how to deal with the league and put his plan in to action. Imo this is possibly the worst decision for our premier league future. Players have signed, not least to the fact Nigel is manager. Some players may have been on the verge of signing. Not now. What was a consolidated 'unit' of men may now be a crowd in disarray. I despair. What in the name of Jesus ****ety **** are our owners thinking??? As others have said, I really am not looking forward to next season now. Who in gods name is out there that can replace him? Of course someone will but I now fear for everything that this team has created and built up over the last few years. Cambo re- signing? I don't see it now. Sad days.

Waited a few hours for it to sink in. Don't really believe it yet. I'm devestated.

I do, however, have about as much support for our owners as I did for NP. I've no doubt he would be hard work and if he's upset about his sons sacking then he needs a word with himself.

No one wins out of this. Such a dad day for the club and a massive step backwards in preparation for next season. Relegation rivals will be loving this.

Next appointment is so crucial. Has to be right.

Just to follow on from a previous comment... Isn't guus hiddink known in the area? Wasn't he the South Korea manager when they got to the semi finals of the World Cup?

He hasn't done well with Holland. He got to the semis with S. Korea thanks to dodgy referees. 

Archived