Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Waited a few hours for it to sink in. Don't really believe it yet. I'm devestated.

I do, however, have about as much support for our owners as I did for NP. I've no doubt he would be hard work and if he's upset about his sons sacking then he needs a word with himself.

No one wins out of this. Such a dad day for the club and a massive step backwards in preparation for next season. Relegation rivals will be loving this.

Next appointment is so crucial. Has to be right.

Spot on.

Footballers play, first and foremost, for themselves.

But I think many of our team were also playing for Nigel Pearson.

They will be feeling as strange as we do I'd suspect and wondering what their futures are, who will be released etc..

The next appointment has got to be right.

Allardyce please. The last thing we need is a change in style.

What's weird for me is that Shakey and Walsh when with him last time, so what's different now?

Allardyce can fook off.

They'll soon go when a new appointment is made, and no doubt join Pearson at the Wendys.

He left straight to hull last time and took them with him.

You'd expect the same though this time wouldn't you?

They've struck me as such a team that they'd leave together, that's what I can't understand.

Allardyce please. The last thing we need is a change in style.

What's weird for me is that Shakey and Walsh went with him last time, so what's different now?

Just waiting for him to be re-instated. Can't be arsed walking out again. I like it.

Dyche would be the only city manager I've ever booed on his debut.

**** that gravel throated tinpot ginger tosser.

It wouldn't even be worth it watching all the Burnley ****** drink the cool aid together.

Why does everyone here seem to hate Dyche? I don't want him for manager but it seems a lot of people think he's the worst c*unt in the world and I don't know why.

You'd expect the same though this time wouldn't you?

They've struck me as such a team that they'd leave together, that's what I can't understand.

He's not gone straight to a job though, no point all of them being unemployed, if he gets a new job soon they'll be off. Probably be off when a new guy comes in here.

Hope Walsh and Shakespeare aren't in charge too long though as I imagine their hearts won't be in it.

Saw this coming. It could have been any football club they bought - they just have the money to do it. We are just another expensive toy and when you don't respect or look after your toys, you break them. Can't believe they have done this at this time, watch out for the red first team strip.

If Dyche comes here I reckon he'll deliberately get us relegated, market leaders twat 

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he would deliberately trim down our wage budget just to use the market leaders narrative. The shit he did with money signing silly sods like Sordell at a cash strapped club is the kind of lunacy we would appoint in the Mandaric era

He's not gone straight to a job though, no point all of them being unemployed, if he gets a new job soon they'll be off. Probably be off when a new guy comes in here.

Hope Walsh and Shakespeare aren't in charge too long though as I imagine their hearts won't be in it.

Yeah okay, that makes sense

Why does everyone here seem to hate Dyche? I don't want him for manager but it seems a lot of people think he's the worst c*unt in the world and I don't know why.

just look at him

Just hope that everyone that has defended him against all odds gets behind the new manager with as much gusto.

The support of the fans will be absolutely essential to the team going forward.

If they do as well as Nigel Pearson, they'll get as much support as Nigel Pearson. Pearson has turned the club around, he's done an incredible amount for us. I don't think many people will instantly dismiss a new manager, even though we shouldn't be looking for one, but I don't see why you think anyone should instantly be just as enthusiastic about a manager we'll have no connection with.

Saw this coming. It could have been any football club they bought - they just have the money to do it. We are just another expensive toy and when you don't respect or look after your toys, you break them. Can't believe they have done this at this time, watch out for the red first team strip.

clearly it's going to be several more pages yet ..............

Add 'irrational' to my list

Archived