Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I'm still looking for two tickets for the Man City game. Hope that someone can help out.

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

I'm after 4 (four) tickets for the Man City match, scheduled for Tuesday, 29/12/2015.

As I'm new on here, perhaps I should introduce myself first:
I'm from Berlin, Germany, and a dedicated football traveller. I'll be coming over to England along with three friends for the week between Christmas and New Year.
That's one way to escape the winter break there is in German football.

I've already emailed the club, who said that they won't be able to put any tickets away for us.
And I'm aware that members can buy first, followed by ST holders, and eventually General Sale (if at all).

So, my hopes are that one of you is able to help us obtain tickets for that fixture, please. That would be very much appreciated.
I assume that some may not be able to go as it's a Tuesday evening kick-off at 7.45pm.

I can offer cash payment on the day or PayPal in case we cannot meet in person.

As an alternative, I can offer up to 4 tickets in exchange for the Germany v England match on 26/03/2016 at the Olympic Stadium in Berlin.
Paper tickets in hand already.

On top of that, some beers (or other drink of your choice) are being guaranteed.

Seats don't need to be together, and cheaper price category is preferred (if possible).

Thanks for listening. Crossing my fingers now.

Cheers,
Stoffers

Archived