Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hi everyone, I need 3 adult tickets for the Bournemouth home game if anyone can help (Jan 2nd) - it's our last game before I leave the country for a long while and a friend of mine will be coming back from New York for Christmas/New Years so I'd be very, very grateful if anyone can help. I think my dad now qualifies as a senior (much to his chagrin) if that helps; if there's more than 3 available then I'm sure I can get more people to take up on them. PM me if you can help, cheers

Just out of interest how does the whole STH reference thing work? How many tickets can a STH buy per match?

After members have had their chance, if any left one ticket per STH, then a few days later on general sale, if that ever gets reached. Full details given by the TO for every game. Was surprised that Chelsea made STH's and still quite a few left. Bought some extras online this morning.

After members have had their chance, if any left one ticket per STH, then a few days later on general sale, if that ever gets reached. Full details given by the TO for every game. Was surprised that Chelsea made STH's and still quite a few left. Bought some extras online this morning.

Ps urban spaceman

If Bournemouth gets to STH's, I can get you three tickets.

Thanks BoyJones, I'll PM you when STH tickets become available (on the 19th according to the official site) if that's OK

I have 1 spare Hospitality Package ticket for Leicester V Bournemouth , face value 138 pounds - Includes 3 course meal , VIP seating, full hospitality package with host Ali Mauchlin. I may potentially have 2 tickets so if you need 2 let me know and I will see what I can do. 

Please note that dinner seats will be at a large table (10) with me and my friends (all aged 32-35), all civilized and wont be all drinking ect

I'm also open to other ideas - Ie charity or taking someone to the game that wouldn't usually be able to afford as I will lose money on these tickets anyway. PS - I am not open to silly offers, I'd rather give them away than sell for a reduced price.

Please email me on [email protected] 

I have 1 spare Hospitality Package ticket for Leicester V Bournemouth , face value 138 pounds - Includes 3 course meal , VIP seating, full hospitality package with host Ali Mauchlin. I may potentially have 2 tickets so if you need 2 let me know and I will see what I can do.

Please note that dinner seats will be at a large table (10) with me and my friends (all aged 32-35), all civilized and wont be all drinking ect

I'm also open to other ideas - Ie charity or taking someone to the game that wouldn't usually be able to afford as I will lose money on these tickets anyway. PS - I am not open to silly offers, I'd rather give them away than sell for a reduced price.

Please email me on [email protected]

That's a lot of wedge for Bournemouth mate especially just after Christmas.

If your open to auctioning it.

How about a raffle. Sure people would maybe pay a fiver for the one off chance.

Something like the royal British legion or the foxes foundation I'm sure would take a donation.

Start a thread. Everyone who wants buys a ticket. You draw a name and they get it.

Archived