Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

To be fair, £50 quid a ticket is face value in most parts so at least he doesn't want to over pay  lol  lol  lol  lol

Needs to be a question the answer to which only a Leicester fan would know to flush out the impostors.

If I had a spare I'd rather the seat stayed empty than sell it to a Man Utd fan.

2 for Chelsea available. Due to them being on season ticket cards that i need back and previous experience I will only sell to regular posters on here. Inbox me if you are interested.

Now sold

Looking for a pair for face value please?

Think Tesco do them mate.

Looking for 2 tickets (sat together) for the Chlesea game on December 14th. Flying in from USA and would absolutely love to take me American mate to watch the game. Cant get that kind of atmosphere in the states so want to make it special. Can anyone help us out? Be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi folks, I'm after a single ticket (anywhere in the stadium) for the Man City game. I've bought tickets and sold them to plenty of folk on here so can get people to vouch I'm reliable. I live in Dundee so if anyone is able to help it would be a meet and exchange on matchday.

Thanks!

Hi folks, I'm after a single ticket (anywhere in the stadium) for the Man City game. I've bought tickets and sold them to plenty of folk on here so can get people to vouch I'm reliable. I live in Dundee so if anyone is able to help it would be a meet and exchange on matchday.

Thanks!

Private message me benguin

Hi all the chap I had sold my Man U ticket to doesn't want it any more. I can drop off anywhere in and around Leicester / most places in county tomorrow during the day but can't after that. Seat is in East stand near half way row BB. Any interest PM ASAP with best offer and I will get in touch this evening.

NOW (RE) SOLD

Hi all the chap I had sold my Man U ticket to doesn't want it any more. I can drop off anywhere in and around Leicester / most places in county tomorrow during the day but can't after that. Seat is in East stand near half way row BB. Any interest PM ASAP with best offer and I will get in touch this evening.

does that mean you want more than face value?

Archived