Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hi Guys,

New to the forum, wondering if anybody can help me out with 2 x tickets to Bournemouth at home.

I was away when they went on sale and wanted to gift them to someone as an Xmas present! Fuming with myself!

Please let me know,

Thanks very much,

Anyone know who or where LCFC Rennie is please, said he was having my lads ticket for Everton today and didn't bother turning up or contacting us, I had plenty of offers for it and my 18 year old lad is £41 out of pocket......

Hi folks, after 2 tickets against man city or bournemouth. I know its unlikely haha.

Anyway, I want them because I took my bird to the everton game for the first time (shes American), and she loved it. Id like to take her again before she goes back home for a few months in mid jan - I feel this is the best chance to convince her to get a season ticket or to get her involved in "soccer", even tho shes already bet us to win the title at 1/1500!.

Cheers, pm me.

As per the Manchester City thread,

Looking for 2 tickets for the home game against Manchester City. Admittedly the odds aren't in my favour but would love to take my old man for a Christmas day out. If anybody has 2 spares then please let me know and I'll be indebted/ gladly buy you a few pints, mulled wines or lime cordials.

Cheers,

LT

Archived