Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

that's what I done, half the price, £10 return, anyone know where I can park my car? meeting at counting house but don't they have like a 3 hour parking period?

Newarke Street car park is round the corner

Really big ask but after 4 adult tickets to either the stoke home game or norwich home game as a 72nd birthday present for relative who hasnt been since the 1990s. Any up and coming home game fixtures really.

Thanks

that's what I done, half the price, £10 return, anyone know where I can park my car? meeting at counting house but don't they have like a 3 hour parking period?

You can park at the counting house, but get there early, they charge you for a days parking in the small car park next to the pub but space is limited, they give you a ticket to stick on the dash. We did it for swansea last month.

You can park at the counting house, but get there early, they charge you for a days parking in the small car park next to the pub but space is limited, they give you a ticket to stick on the dash. We did it for swansea last month.

thanks

I will be in Leicester for the first time in a couple of years on Jan 23rd and would love to catch the Stoke match.  Can someone help me with the best way to do that?  I don't see any tickets on the official site.  I have found brokers but they are quite expensive.  Thanks in advance.

Archived