Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

after 1 adult and 1 under 18 ticket for Arsenal if anyone wants to sell . Want to take my son for his birthday . Not fly by night glory supporters , both season ticket holders for years but struggle for away games due to sons football commitments . thanks

Desperate to take my boy to watch Leicester v Southampton on the Easter weekend. Promised I'd sort it out as a birthday treat and don't want to let him down! So I need one adult ticket and a child ticket (he's 10). I'm assuming it won't make general sale so thought i'd try my luck here. If anyone can help they would make a young (and old!) Leicester fan very happy indeed :)

Thanks in advance.

Desperate to take my boy to watch Leicester v Southampton on the Easter weekend. Promised I'd sort it out as a birthday treat and don't want to let him down! So I need one adult ticket and a child ticket (he's 10). I'm assuming it won't make general sale so thought i'd try my luck here. If anyone can help they would make a young (and old!) Leicester fan very happy indeed :)

Thanks in advance.

Just realised that it's not the Easter weekend but the weekend after, still would love tickets though if poss.

Archived