Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I just want to apologize for my post last night stating the price of how much I would be prepared to pay for an Arsenal ticket, above face value! I guess the case could present itself if someone wanted to pay below face value.

Anyway the point I am making is, It was in error and in bad faith my post, I guess the high of the Liverpool win got to me! no excuses though.

I thought the cost of the ticket would take in account people potential travel to London, when for me it is very convenient to get to the Emirates, but again I shouldn't cry like a baby because I cannot get a ticket.

Again my sincere apologies

Regards,

Happy Fox

Also don't suppose anybody has any foxtravel tickets spare? Forgot to book it and train is pretty expensive.  :unsure:

If you can get to nuneaton 2 of you can get to london for £54 quid, so only £27 each.

8.19 am train there is £12 quid for a single 16.46 train back £15 for the single back.

If you can get to nuneaton 2 of you can get to london for £54 quid, so only £27 each.

8.19 am train there is £12 quid for a single 16.46 train back £15 for the single back.

Cheers, I'm going from Hinckley now... little bit more than Nuneaton but easier to get to and from. Cheers!  :thumbup:

Still after 1 ticket for Man City  :D

Desperate to take my boy to watch Leicester v Southampton on the Easter weekend. Promised I'd sort it out as a birthday treat and don't want to let him down! So I need one adult ticket and a child ticket (he's 10). I'm assuming it won't make general sale so thought i'd try my luck here. If anyone can help they would make a young (and old!) Leicester fan very happy indeed :)

Thanks in advance.

Bump  :ph34r:

Bump  :ph34r:

southampton still isnt on sale mate. if the date gets moved to sunday (which is looking likely as the tigers are at home) mine will be up for grabs as i have my daughter that weekend. if you please PM me to remind me i would be grateful. 

looking for 2 for norwich if anyone can help. 

southampton still isnt on sale mate. if the date gets moved to sunday (which is looking likely as the tigers are at home) mine will be up for grabs as i have my daughter that weekend. if you please PM me to remind me i would be grateful. 

looking for 2 for norwich if anyone can help. 

Cheers mate, will do.

Archived