Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

anyone not going to the man united game that will let me have their references  or sell me the tickets?

I need two adult tickets, want to take the old man as a surprise for his bday. We are both season ticket holders but dont have enough points to get the away tickets.

Please anyone help me out with this request.

Inbox me please

I can confirm that I am one of those shameless folk. However I have been on Talkingballs for years, a season ticket holder 3 years ago and a lifelong city fan. I live in the smoke these days with two young kids so alas my match day ritual has had to be shelved. However don't judge us fans desperately trying to enjoy the greatest season of our History??

Whats up with you people, I have and will put that because I am not a messer, and it does work in buying Away tickets

What gives people the divine right to pass judgement on here, because you maybe are season ticket holders and find it easy to get tickets

I had a season ticket back in the 80 and 90s for many many years, and not being one of them, but many fans of those days have been priced out of going down City, the real fans who supported when we struggling in the old Div 1 struggling to get 10,000 down Filbert Street. They have to be content with watching down the pub because they simply can't afford £25 + to go to each match

The prioirtes are the box holders, followed by the rest, so it goes to show that the wealthiest get the proirity

This is afterall a ticket exchange and I can't blame people for wanting tickets on a ticket exchange / sale thread

Please does anyone have a reference/ticket to any home game this season. I will pay and I need 2 adults and 1 under 18s. I really want to take my son for his birthday as we haven't be able to watch a match since march 2014 when we watched city draw with yeovil. Money has been tight so we haven't been able to get a membership so we have been unable to get tickets. Please message me if you want to sell the tickets or a reference. Thanks 

I can confirm that I am one of those shameless folk. However I have been on Talkingballs for years, a season ticket holder 3 years ago and a lifelong city fan. I live in the smoke these days with two young kids so alas my match day ritual has had to be shelved. However don't judge us fans desperately trying to enjoy the greatest season of our History??

They are taking the piss have a look at when they joined !

Take no notice of them

There is no such thing as a more loyal fan ! A fan is a fan and the club appriciate the fans that are coming back and are occasional visitors to the KP , after all they will ensure demand for tickets keeps high for many years.

Soon we will truely be global and the club will be more focused on getting and keeping that transient international fan group happy and numbers growing.

I expect many more seats in the given over to touring fans and additional income fans, so demand will Grow even further , worry about that is touting will become and issue

I know I have pretty much no chance of getting any tickets but just posting in case someone can't go to either Man U or Chelsea. I need 1-2 tickets for both games if possible! Reliable buyer as well, if that makes any difference lol   

lol piss taker

So if you guys dont want me asking for away ticket references i guess you dont want me posting on here if my season tickets are ever available for home games?

What is the big deal with a season ticket holder who does not have enough away points to ask if anyone has any spare references for the United game?

Only want to take the old man for his bday as a surprise? we are both season ticket holders so its not like we are just random people coming on the site just to get tickets??

So if you guys dont want me asking for away ticket references i guess you dont want me posting on here if my season tickets are ever available for home games?

What is the big deal with a season ticket holder who does not have enough away points to ask if anyone has any spare references for the United game?

Only want to take the old man for his bday as a surprise? we are both season ticket holders so its not like we are just random people coming on the site just to get tickets??

No I have no problem

It's just you were taking the Mickey out of recent joiners and you only recently joined yourself :)

Ask away buddy everyone is equal as far as I'm concerned

Looking for two adult tickets for Newcastle match. Can meet anywhere in Leicester and pay cash. Will buy pints, flowers, chocolates, become your friend (or not) etc.

Ive just called them and got two tickets for Newcastle, so have some returns !

Archived