Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

1 ticket for Sunderland needed if poss! Willing to meet outside or pay extra for postage as i'm a Bradford Fox :)

if you are struggling there are plenty of tickets on sunderland website in block next to us guys!

on general sale aswell, i know its not ideal and we all want to be in the away end.

if you are struggling there are plenty of tickets on sunderland website in block next to us guys!

on general sale aswell, i know its not ideal and we all want to be in the away end.

i'm going with a couple of mates whom are mackam's so i'll be in the home end if I can't get in the away end anyway. :schmike:

Looking for two tickets to any remaining home game. Southampton (h) April 3rd would be first choice.

My granddad has been lifelong Leicester fan, used to hold a season ticket but gave it up due to it getting a bit much for him to go week in week out, he really would like to go to one game this season though and it would mean the world to me if I could take him!

Live in Stamford but would drive to collect from Leicester/surrounding area and can pay by cash/bank transfer. 

Phone Andrew on 07944608567 if you can help

Hi

A friend and I have season tickets.  He cannot make the Saints game.  Would love to be able to offer a straight swap for a West Ham ticket to enable our friend to attend the Hammers game with us.

Any chance of swap?

The games against PSG, Celtic and Barca... will they also be done with the same points system?

EDIT: Just realised its on the international cup website!

ANYWAY... if somehow a miracle is to occur and I can get my hands on a ticket or two to the United game that would be fantastic! A pint or 10 on me if I get hold of any!

Still on the lookout for tickets for the remaining home games! Went to every home game at the start of the season (last game was Arsenal), had a baby and went to to Norwich game as my first game back and was hoping to get to the run in. If anyone has a spare ticket, doesn't matter whereabouts in the stadium (ideally J3!) it would mean so much to me. I know it's going be a struggle to get tickets now, but i'm always hopeful.

Archived