Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Hi guys i have booked my flights from australia for the last two games- any tickets to everton/chelsea would be greatly appreciated and rewarded!!  No plastic fan i promise! Up til 4am every sunday morning to watch.... Returned for watford play offs last minute also- what a disaster. Please HELP!

Hi guys i have booked my flights from australia for the last two games- any tickets to everton/chelsea would be greatly appreciated and rewarded!!  No plastic fan i promise! Up til 4am every sunday morning to watch.... Returned for watford play offs last minute also- what a disaster. Please HELP!

Stay away then lol

Anyone who has one Manchester United away ticket or ref available please PM I would be greatly appreciative thanks Jay

Anyone who has one Manchester United away ticket or ref available please PM I would be greatly appreciative thanks Jay

Wanted ticket for West Ham on 17th April.  I am coming from New Zealand to run the London Marathon and now the date has changed I realised I can now fit this in when I visit my daughter in Market Harborough.  Haven't seen a game since Derby in our last season in the Championship. 

I'd really love a single ticket in the Family stand for Southampton or West Ham please. I used to have a season ticket but had to give it up when I was pregnant with my now 3 year old. Also have a 9 month old who's finally ready to be without me for an afternoon so Southampton or West Ham would be perfect. My dad, sister and nephews have season tickets in the Family stand so would be great to get a ticket there. Trust me to give up my season ticket I had for over a decade just as we start to be worth watching!

Another Wtd, 1 for anything.
(If we're all describing how much we used to go to prove we're not bandwagoners, I can't say I've ever had an ST... but I have seen League One, and an Elvis Hammond goal!)

Still got Sunderland away ticket for exchange with voucher, need any home ticket in exchange, obviously pay cash difference.

cheers  07976 257747

i will happily take the sunderland ticket if you need to get rid but canny offer you an exchange sorry. just some cold, hard english sterling (not raheem)

completely not what you wanted to hear but as coldplay once said if you never try youll never know.

Have a Swansea ticket at home at the top of J Block that I cannot go to now, but willing to swap it for a Manchester United ticket if anyone has a spare.

PM me if you are interested.

PM sent

Archived