Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

Absolutely gutted about missing out on Everton tickets, to make matters worse it is on my birthday, and they owe me one after getting relegated on my birthday all those years ago, so in the highly unlikely event of anyone having any spare or knowing of any other way of getting tickets (competitions, etc), PM me please.

I'm pretty pissed off with the club, which I know is stupid because of how much joy they have given me this season, but they have clearly given away a fvck load to corporate sponsors.

Not holding out much hope, but I'll give it a go, hopefully my years of contribution to this forum will put me ahead of some of these low posting Johnny-come-latelys.

Absolutely gutted about missing out on Everton tickets, to make matters worse it is on my birthday, and they owe me one after getting relegated on my birthday all those years ago, so in the highly unlikely event of anyone having any spare or knowing of any other way of getting tickets (competitions, etc), PM me please.

I'm pretty pissed off with the club, which I know is stupid because of how much joy they have given me this season, but they have clearly given away a fvck load to corporate sponsors.

Not holding out much hope, but I'll give it a go, hopefully my years of contribution to this forum will put me ahead of some of these low posting Johnny-come-latelys.

I am in the same boat. But it isn't my birthday :) hope you get a ticket mate.

just like everybody else that has posted i am after 2 everton tickets (not going to happen) but if for some reason somebody out there wants to sell to me then id be forever grateful. pretty annoyed i couldnt get a ticket anyway with a gold membership... but yeah pm me if anyone is interested! lol

on a side note somebody did put on facebook that they were selling 2 tickets i messaged them and they want me to send them the money but im just not sure its legit.... would anybody else just send money to someone on the off chance that it was legit?

No way. Do not do that. Offer to meet them in person and exchange the money for tickets

Yeah didn't think it was a great idea they did ask for it to be sent through PayPal tho. Can u not claim ur money bk on paypal if there was a problem? Also I asked them for a copy of the confirmation email for the tickets which I've had no reply from yet... lol

Will swap my two Chelsea tickets for two Everton tickets. Not interested in selling them just a genuine straight swap if possible.

Can I ask how you got two Chelsea tickets and haven't two season tickets ?

I'm confused

just like everybody else that has posted i am after 2 everton tickets (not going to happen) but if for some reason somebody out there wants to sell to me then id be forever grateful. pretty annoyed i couldnt get a ticket anyway with a gold membership... but yeah pm me if anyone is interested! lol

on a side note somebody did put on facebook that they were selling 2 tickets i messaged them and they want me to send them the money but im just not sure its legit.... would anybody else just send money to someone on the off chance that it was legit?

Stick to this site buddy

It's a mad house of nutters

But it's a very safe and responsible place for ticket business

If you western union me £5000 to my house on Lagos I'm sure I can send you two tickets to Leicyet v Evaroton lol

We have 2 family memberships but we missed out on tickets this morning, 4 Everton tickets wanted 2 x 2 or 1 + 3 not 4 single as the kids are to young to sit on there own. thanks steve07786177512.

mate the odds are probably 5000/1 on getting one ticket, letalone a family's worth.

Well I know it's a long shot but I have to ask. Desperate for a ticket to Everton. My first season since we moved to the KP that I didn't have a season ticket. Been to nearly every game anyway as it turned out as a member but I was one who've been let down this time around. Absolutely distraught that I'm going to miss it, so if anybody can possibly help me out I would be eternally grateful.

Slim chance,I know, but if anyone has just a single ticket for either West Ham or Swansea I'll bite yer hand off!!! Didn't get a season ticket due to health issues but I am a genuine, lifelong Fox , a fan since 1965, first game 1968 ever-present in Mc Clintock and Taylor seasons......need I go on? !!

If anyone can help they would make an old man very happy!!

Still after 2 Adult tickets for Everton at home, preferably seated together. PM me if you're selling, thank you.

What do you mean 'still'? It's only be one day after they went on sale lol

Archived