Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I have 1 spare Man U ticket in their end (next to me as I've got hold of two season tickets for the game) and one spare Chelsea ticket in their end. Would swap these plus cash for an Everton ticket... If anyone knows anyone who wants to sell and swap/buy mine then gimme a shout! Am a member but didn't manage to get one...

Just gagging to go so trying every channel!!!

Just appealing (as others are) if anyone has one spare ticket for the Manchester United away game. My season ticket points were someway short of the mark to get one not having been many away games in the past couple of years. (Young family) anyway enough of the sob story if anyone has a spare I live in LE19 and obviously happy to collect from anywhere in Leicester. Long shot I know but I have to ask. Up the city!

Just joined the forum.  Looking forward to seeing what goes on!  Also after two tickets for the West Ham or Swansea game.  I know it's a really long shot.  My lad is a big fan but only started going last season so we don't have any memberships yet.  I do a lot of Saturday work so season ticket not really an option.  Managed to get tickets to a couple of games so far this season but would really love to take him to one of the remaining home games if possible.  Thanks for reading

Hi all,

I'm a season ticket holder (me and my boy) who through having to go to a family wedding in New York, will miss the last home game.... Tragic, I know!

However, we land back in to Heathrow at 9am the following Sunday, so getting to Stamford bridge by 3pn would be easy!

So simple swap two tickets in the East stand, black H1 row T (cracking seats) for anything at Chelsea.... Please contact me direct, but only if you can help our plight! I'm not out to make money here, just put this amazing season to bed in the only way I can see possible!

On the plus side, hopefully New York will be fun. Shame on the timing!

You'll get littered with this but hoping I'm first. If you can't get the swap id love to buy but I hope you manage to get the swap for you and your boy!

Hi all,

I'm a season ticket holder (me and my boy) who through having to go to a family wedding in New York, will miss the last home game.... Tragic, I know!

However, we land back in to Heathrow at 9am the following Sunday, so getting to Stamford bridge by 3pn would be easy!

So simple swap two tickets in the East stand, black H1 row T (cracking seats) for anything at Chelsea.... Please contact me direct, but only if you can help our plight! I'm not out to make money here, just put this amazing season to bed in the only way I can see possible!

I will get someone to pm you.

Hi all,

You flying from JFK? Might be on the same flight as you!

Archived