Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

This. If we're genuinely interested and are willing to bid 12, it's not too big a jump to 15.

problem is if we put in a 15million big and then get him and then we get a new manager and he don't want Austin then its a complete waist

If all the papers and rumour pages are to be believed then Austin is waiting for Newcastle if no London club comes in for him does he think that we are not good enough for Him ??

I doubt he would think we are not 'good enough' he will be aware of the amount of strikers we have bought recently and might just want the assurance of being the main striker.

I don't think the Okazaki deal has gone through 100% yet, with Wood gone to Leeds, Hopper gone too, can't see Nugent starting a lot of games so I think we should still go after Austin, he would be my first choice striker every week....

Up the City....

I don't think the Okazaki deal has gone through 100% yet, with Wood gone to Leeds, Hopper gone too, can't see Nugent starting a lot of games so I think we should still go after Austin, he would be my first choice striker every week....

Up the City....

Huh?  :blink:

Nothing has been mentioned about his work permit since it was announced we had signed him stating 'awaiting work permits and clearances' unless that was tied up and not mentioned again...

Up the City....

Don't think they'd have formally unveiled him on the website and given interviews stating how he is exactly what we need if the deal hadn't officially gone through or they weren't 100% sure that any potential remaining issues, such as work permits and the like, would be uneventfully ironed out.

Nothing has been mentioned about his work permit since it was announced we had signed him stating 'awaiting work permits and clearances' unless that was tied up and not mentioned again...

He's a seasoned international who's played nearly all of his country's games over the past few years, so he meets the criteria to get a permit without appeal, so the application is just a formality.

It was different for Kramaric because he was new to the international scene so we had to prove that he was good enough to warrant the permit.

What makes you think that?

15m is their asking fee, if we offer 15 they will most likely accept.

I don't hear Chelsea bidding 15m or they probably would have done it already; Newcastle look set to get Mitrovic, it depends on the other London clubs reaching 15m, I don't think QPR will accept Palace's 6m + two average bench players in Campbell and Mariappa worth 9m? no chance tbh. 

This situation is quite simple tbh, offer 15m and potentially talk him into signing, or someone else will pay 15m or the equivalent and take him.

Archived