Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

15m is their asking fee, if we offer 15 they will most likely accept.

I don't hear Chelsea bidding 15m or they probably would have done it already; Newcastle look set to get Mitrovic, it depends on the other London clubs reaching 15m, I don't think QPR will accept Palace's 6m + two average bench players in Campbell and Mariappa worth 9m? no chance tbh. 

This situation is quite simple tbh, offer 15m and potentially talk him into signing, or someone else will pay 15m or the equivalent and take him.

Bear in mind QPR have been relegated. Campbell and Mariappa could be decent in that league

Bear in mind QPR have been relegated. Campbell and Mariappa could be decent in that league

Campbell would be, but he went to Palace for about 750k and has hardly featured heavily for them. The 6m would have to be about 10-12m + the players for QPR to take that IMO.

I did mention earlier about Okazaki's signing not being finalized, not spotted him in any of the pre season training pics so is it a done deal yet?

Will he not be on extended leave for international commitments? I know some of our other internationals were back yesterday but if he had more games or travelling distance, he might be allowed an extra few days extended leave over the others. Also got to factor in that he is the latest player to move to us so may need time to find his feet in the area etc. I'd expect him to be in training next week.

I did mention earlier about Okazaki's signing not being finalized, not spotted him in any of the pre season training pics so is it a done deal yet?

He's going to Austria with the squad. He flew over for good on Wednesday. There was an article flying around this week about him moving over and still being determined despite NP having gone. So rest easy..

All good with Okazaki then, I reckon him & Kramaric will do the business next season, still plenty of goals in Ulloa as well then we have a certain Mr Vardy, woo hoo let the good times roll.....

Up the City....

So we offer £15m for Charlie Austin then QPR reject it how much 'honestly!' Do you really think he is worth or do you think he was a one season wonder ??

Charlie Austin will never score 18 Premier League goals in one season again would be my guess. Undoubtedly a Premier League quality player but he isn't good enough to consistently score that amount season after season, he isn't Michael Owen. I certainly don't think he is worth 15 million, I think his true market value is closer to half of that.

Archived