Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

I commented on it some time ago. He was fat and unfit as we know all QPR players were. But if he can score 18 goals as a fat bastard, maybe with our fitness regime he could do better. ( What would be a worry though is that he could be a lazy bastard and a fat bastard.) I do quite like Ulloa as well though.

I just dont think he can be labelled as a 'fat bastard' even for a professional footballer. Andy Reid is a fat bastard. Charlie Austin is just colossal, if he was a fat bastard he wouldn't have given most central defenders he came up against such a hard game

If we're adding "two, maximum three" players to the squad, he won't be one of them.

We need two CMs and a CB.

File under 'nice to have'...

Could do with a right back as well, Simpson can fvck off and De Laet is too error prone. We won't necessarily play with 4 at the back but we should have the option.

Could do with a right back as well, Simpson can fvck off and De Laet is too error prone. We won't necessarily play with 4 at the back but we should have the option.

Agree.

Midfield is key though. Hammond and Drinkwater tonight lol

Get him in! If we can create 3 quarters of the amount of chances we created last season then I'm sure Austin would score 20 goals in a season if he plays regularly.

Get him in! If we can create 3 quarters of the amount of chances we created last season then I'm sure Austin would score 20 goals in a season if he plays regularly.

You sure about that? QPR created more chances than us last season.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2014/2015/leicester_city/126/126/315/0/t|premier_league/2014/2015/queens_park_rangers/2/126/41/0/t#total_forward_passes/key_passes/chances_created/total_shots#total

Guest ttfn

QPR shot virtually every time they crossed the halfway line. They didn't create more chances than us - they had more shots - there's a big difference.

Archived