Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

The Lion king

I couldn't get past the Hakuna Matata level for love nor money.

When you pressed B-A-R-R-Y on the options screen you unlocked all levels, that's the only way I ever even got to play as adult Simba.

Lion king was great! I loved it. I was first on my street to complete it. I was god for months after that.

A similarly hard game was abes exodus, it wasn't so much the activities but the fact that if you fecked up deactivating a bomb it was right back to the start.

Hours and hours of fun.

Also enjoyed, although not difficult, James Pond.

I was very good at 2D platformers as a kid (as I played tons of them) and, to be totally honest, I don't remember having that much of a problem with it. Mind you I played on the Mega Drive and I believe the SNES version was supposed to be the more difficult due to the controls not being quite spot on. if I picked it up now I'd be terrible if my fairly recent attempt at Super Mario World is anything to go by.

Now echo, that was mind boggling. I've always found Zelda games rock solid as well.

Lion king was great! I loved it. I was first on my street to complete it. I was god for months after that.

A similarly hard game was abes exodus, it wasn't so much the activities but the fact that if you fecked up deactivating a bomb it was right back to the start.

Hours and hours of fun.

Also enjoyed, although not difficult, James Pond.

Enjoyed all 3 of them. And Cool Spot.

I've had the SNES back out for a few weeks now, though need some more games, if anyone's got any decent shouts. I've currently dragged out:

Mariokart

Mario Allstars

Donkey Kong Country

Fifa 98 (worst game ever)

Mortal Combat

Super Street Fighter 2

Primal Rage

Killer Instinct

I've had the SNES back out for a few weeks now, though need some more games, if anyone's got any decent shouts. I've currently dragged out:

Mariokart

Mario Allstars

Donkey Kong Country

Fifa 98 (worst game ever)

Mortal Combat

Super Street Fighter 2

Primal Rage

Killer Instinct

Zelda link to the past is a must have for the SNES

Dude fifa 98 rtwc was the best fifa. N64 though.

Generally, you're right, on the PC it was freaking immense! The SNES version is one of the worst games I've ever played though.

Zelda link to the past is a must have for the SNES

I've never been a Zelda fan or got in to any of the games, and I have absolutely no idea why, especially considering that is generally rated as the top SNES game there was. I think it's time I gave it a good go.

Generally, you're right, on the PC it was freaking immense! The SNES version is one of the worst games I've ever played though.

I've never been a Zelda fan or got in to any of the games, and I have absolutely no idea why, especially considering that is generally rated as the top SNES game there was. I think it's time I gave it a good go.

Wow then that means you have every zelda game to try out. Not everyones cup of tea but if you like link to the past then you are in for an absolute treat playing the other zelda games

Archived