Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

What are your favourite games of all time?

Neither of them were a patch on Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 imo. 

That's like telling off a 13 year old girl for not being as sexually attractive as her 18 year old sister.  There's a full 5 years between them and you really shouldn't be making that comparison you weird creep.

lol 

If they're on the same system, they're comparable! 

Sega Rally was an arcade game first and foremost.  It's like comparing House of The Dead or Time Crisis games to the Call of Duty series and concluding that COD's better because you can move yourself around.  Well yes, but that's not really the style of game the others were going for.

• 4 weeks later...

PS1

-Road rage?

-Crash Bandicoot

-Tekken

-Destruction Derby

-Fight Force

-Tomb Raider I & II

- Tony hawks underground

- Doom

Ps2

- All the Lma Managers

- GTA VC & San Andrews

- Bully

- timesplitters 2

- Fifa 2004

Xbox 360

- Cod 4, waw and mw2

- la noire

- Battlefield 3

Xbox one

- GTA V

- Fallout 4

- Titania

Pc

- Sims 1

- Football managers

Guest CityFan 06

I used to play GTA San Andreas loads and loads, I don't now but the thing I loved about that game was the maps and discovering roads to drive on. I used to know the first island off by heart, I.e the road network etc but the second and third islands I didn't know them as well, although some locations on them were familiar. Great range of vehicles on it.

I'd love to be able to create a driving based game like on GTA San Andreas with the islands. Naming the roads and creating road networks would be so cool.

Archived