Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

F1 2015

What have they put in its place then? Anyone got a link to the info about the game? Surely 75%ish of people who play it do so primarily for career mode? Will it still have a co-op season?

They've put more effort into the championship challenge mode or the equivalent. They felt it would break immersion because of commentary and all these gimmicks they've put in which is ridiculous. With 2014 cars in there, you'd think that might have added to career mode but no

Is decent. The AI are a lot more realistic in their overtaking and defensive manoeuvres, in my first race I got completely sold a dummy by Rosberg and he overtook me into the 1st corner, it's great that it's improved once again this year.

I must admit I'm not as impressed as I hoped I would be. Even graphically it isn't what I anticipated it to be.

I think Forza 5 is better graphically tbh and that game is nearly 2 years old now.

I must admit I'm not as impressed as I hoped I would be. Even graphically it isn't what I anticipated it to be.

I think Forza 5 is better graphically tbh and that game is nearly 2 years old now.

I agree. The trailer made it look stunning. The graphics are not bad by any standard though.

I agree. The trailer made it look stunning. The graphics are not bad by any standard though.

No, it's not bad, it's just abit underwhelming. The fact there is no career mode has annoyed me, and the fact that it seems they have put their all into the new pro season mode, which is just some next level hardcore mode that I will never ever use. I tried it today, and switched it off almost instantly.

So because I won't be using their flagship mode, the gaming options left just feel very arcadey, if you know what I mean. There's no real reward in playing the standard championship mode, no promotions to a better team, no progression etc

What bugs are you experiencing in multiplayer? I was playing yesterday against my brothers, where we set the rest of the field as AI. We were racing in Austria. I think I came in third place, but just as I crossed the line, it popped up saying Ricciardo set a 00:49 as the fastest lap. When the scores came up, it had me in seventh and Ricciardo in first. I hadn't received any penalties. Turns out quite a few of the AIdrivers had set laps of about 50 seconds, while others were on 01:13ish. My fastest was a 01:12 or something like that. 

It's a good game though. The sense of speed is really rewarding and as others have said, the AI is much better than in previous F1 games.

Archived