Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

F1 2015

It's not been received too well by the critics. Lack of content. EAs PGA tour golf has suffered with exactly the same problems.

They're still getting used to the new hardware and have rushed out products with a load of content missing. Next years offerings should be better.

Perhaps stick with Formula A in Project Cars?

Project cars is just not as good as everyone says it is. I don't want to be given every car and every track as soon as I put the disc in. There's no reward in that just like this game.

I turned the game on and went straight into a race so I can only comment on that but it seams decent.

Frustrating that if I want to do a full qualifying I have to do a lengthy race though.

They're still getting used to the new hardware and have rushed out products with a load of content missing. Next years offerings should be better

I'm sorry but that's such a cop out. How long is it gonna be before its not 'new hardware'? The consoles have been out nearly 2 years now. There are games that came out at launch which are better than this. You're right in the fact that it's been rushed out. They were given permission by FIA to release the game mid season, I'd rather have waited until Sept/Oct and got a better game.

The AI is alot better than in previous games. But I think that's about it.

It's not been received too well by the critics. Lack of content. EAs PGA tour golf has suffered with exactly the same problems.

They're still getting used to the new hardware and have rushed out products with a load of content missing. Next years offerings should be better.

Perhaps stick with Formula A in Project Cars?

Use to new hardware , well the game is missing loads and some of the textures are bad whilst others do look great ... but it is completely unfurnished... they can't charge full whack for that, it is a disgrace .

I think it's good. It has a fair deal of bugs in multiplayer, but the gameplay is great, it has a great sense of speed and the AI is miles better than previous efforts. I've really enjoyed playing online against my brothers, so haven't yet been too concerned about the lack of offline features, but it's fairly obvious that the game was always going to be bashed by critics for its lack of features. I expect F1 2016 to sort all that business out.

I think it's good. It has a fair deal of bugs in multiplayer, but the gameplay is great, it has a great sense of speed and the AI is miles better than previous efforts. I've really enjoyed playing online against my brothers, so haven't yet been too concerned about the lack of offline features, but it's fairly obvious that the game was always going to be bashed by critics for its lack of features. I expect F1 2016 to sort all that business out.

The gameplay is solid, the best yet no doubt just a shame they took so much out and didn't spend time working on some of the poorer textures... it is a bit of a mix bag visually as well... looks great at times but has some real poor textures that kind of ruin it, I'm sure 2016 will be the game we all want though

Archived