Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

How do you re-register? Doesn't seem to give me the option.

I edited above, Find the add on on the list, not the shortcut,press the menu button,addon settings. Then iIrc defaults and put your email and password in.

Let me know how you've done it and if it's anygood. Just tried updating it but somehow managed to re-install the old version.

I did a fresh start and followed a tutorial on Chris B Facebook page,everything's better and all working

Took about 15 mins to install

Do we know where UFC 194 might be shown this weekend?

Phoenix hopefully. I'm sure they'll be somewhere. Looking forward to the Weidman vs Rockhold fight then obviously the main event in McGregor Aldo doesn't start til about 3am our time, but I'm almost certain Phoenix or UK Turks will have it.

Although, it is on BT sport so somewhere like Dexter might be worth looking at

Phoenix hopefully. I'm sure they'll be somewhere. Looking forward to the Weidman vs Rockhold fight then obviously the main event in McGregor Aldo doesn't start til about 3am our time, but I'm almost certain Phoenix or UK Turks will have it.

Although, it is on BT sport so somewhere like Dexter might be worth looking at

Fantastic, thanks.

It'll be a late one for sure!

Anyone having buttering problems with Phoenix?

Had absolutely no problems in my old house with 100mb virgin. Moved house and I'm now on 38mb with bt. Not sure if this is the issue or not but I know there are others with similar speed that have no problems. Don't loads of looking online but can't find a fix. Anyone know one?

Anyone having buttering problems with Phoenix?

Had absolutely no problems in my old house with 100mb virgin. Moved house and I'm now on 38mb with bt. Not sure if this is the issue or not but I know there are others with similar speed that have no problems. Don't loads of looking online but can't find a fix. Anyone know one?

I'm watching the Everton match on it now, no probs.

Try clearing your cache.