Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

2 things;

1) I bought this to use on one of my boxes and it works okay but I can't find an off switch, any ideas?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DUUF250?ref_=pe_1909131_77697001_tnp_email_TE_AMZLdp_1

2) Anyone know a free addon with NBC sports on for the docu about us on there tonight?

If it's the same as mine there's a small slide switch on the top edge on the right, you can just see it in the picture.

Certainly does seem, reading this thread, like Kodi has gone down hill on the free streams since its become more popular. Please don't take this as a dig or criticism of anyone because I'm simply just interested, but what are peoples reasons for not choosing to pay for an addon and just scratch around for laggy HD or crappy SD streams every week? To me, £150 a year for every sport channel and every BPL game in 1080 HD is just a bargain. Plus all the extra stuff.

I'm scared to pay £150 because what if they find away to block Kodi. Because we all know they'll be trying! Where as the £7 a month one I'm not too bothered about

I'm scared to pay £150 because what if they find away to block Kodi. Because we all know they'll be trying! Where as the £7 a month one I'm not too bothered about

I wouldnt pay for the year personally all at once. That just what it equates to.

The reason that I use the free streams is simply I do not have the spare cash. Besides I do not watch all the sports. Mainly football.

£7 a month may not seem a lot to some but it all adds up on lower incomes and I believe in stretching it as far as possible.

I went from over £200 a week  to £70. I had to change my spendthrift ways pdq.

Don't forget mind that while the footy streams have been sd lately, for films its superb, 720 and 1080 flawless streams and all the latest movies.

Yes off footy season Kodi is fine. Although there is the Euros coming up. Is it just Sky and BT that is showing the games? Not ITV BBC?

I don't know whether anybody else is using an amazon firestick with kodi sideloaded on it, but I'm finding the phoenix streams have now become unwatchable for some reason. The original issue was a stuttering picture, which was solved by switching the acceleration option off in the video options, but without acceleration the stream is now going as slow as a snail. It's working fine on my laptop after I switched the acceleration off, but it just looks like the fire stick hasn't got the processing power to stream hd without the acceleration switched on now.

Anybody got any tips?

I'm finding the streams on sports devil seem to barely ever work any more now either, it just sits there saying 'working' forever

This is why I'm a little hesitant to be paying for one of the subscription ones. Literally two weeks ago all of this was working fine, and now i'm struggling to even find an SD stream, never mind an HD one. It must be getting to the point where it'd be fairly easy for the tv companies to crack down on these subscription services too the speed they are knocking everything else off, like the PLP streams that mysteriously turned unwatchable overnight unless you switched the acceleration off.

I don't know whether anybody else is using an amazon firestick with kodi sideloaded on it, but I'm finding the phoenix streams have now become unwatchable for some reason. The original issue was a stuttering picture, which was solved by switching the acceleration option off in the video options, but without acceleration the stream is now going as slow as a snail. It's working fine on my laptop after I switched the acceleration off, but it just looks like the fire stick hasn't got the processing power to stream hd without the acceleration switched on now.

Anybody got any tips?

I'm finding the streams on sports devil seem to barely ever work any more now either, it just sits there saying 'working' forever

This is why I'm a little hesitant to be paying for one of the subscription ones. Literally two weeks ago all of this was working fine, and now i'm struggling to even find an SD stream, never mind an HD one. It must be getting to the point where it'd be fairly easy for the tv companies to crack down on these subscription services too the speed they are knocking everything else off, like the PLP streams that mysteriously turned unwatchable overnight unless you switched the acceleration off.

Yeah its happening because the bandwidths are getting stretched more and more people trying to watch them as Kodi gets more popular, this is why I use a paid 1 for the sake of £7 a month to me it seems a no brainer