Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Right so I've got the Amazon fire stick and I want to make a playlist of Peppa Pig episodes for my daughter. Does anybody know how to do it?

not sure if it's quite what you mean but can you just click add to favourites? That's what I do with my favourite shows/films

not sure if it's quite what you mean but can you just click add to favourites? That's what I do with my favourite shows/films

So if I was to add all the programs to my favorites, can I play them so that the next episode starts once the first one finishes?

I've read this thread from the start and I'd like to try Kodi, so I tried to download and it won't run on my laptop, is there a possibility my laptop is too old? It is probably 7 years old (doesn't have a HDMI port if that dates it for you). I read about trying it, see if you get on with it before getting a box but it looks like that isn't an option.

I'm quite happy to buy a box and pay for streams providing they are stable. From what I read on here, the quality of the free stuff is declining as more people cotton on to it. The £7 p/m looks good.

Any advice for a decent box?

I've read this thread from the start and I'd like to try Kodi, so I tried to download and it won't run on my laptop, is there a possibility my laptop is too old? It is probably 7 years old (doesn't have a HDMI port if that dates it for you). I read about trying it, see if you get on with it before getting a box but it looks like that isn't an option.

I'm quite happy to buy a box and pay for streams providing they are stable. From what I read on here, the quality of the free stuff is declining as more people cotton on to it. The £7 p/m looks good.

Any advice for a decent box?

I think TVMC might be off atm. did you use the Windows version?

Best Kodi Addons for Watching Live TV and Sports (03/2016)

By TV ADDONS Staff | March 28, 20160 Comments

It seems that Kodi addons providing access to live television and sports and have been getting more reliable as time progresses. At one point in time, watching reliable sports and live television through Kodi addons was just a dream, whereas it is now a reality and only getting better by the day.

As far as cancelling you cable subscription or sports package goes, it’s now a realistic venture, assuming you don’t mind watching live television and sports streams in standard cable definition quality. We’ve gone ahead and put together a list of the best live television and sports addons for Kodi for your enjoyment, find it below, be sure to read all the way to the bottom of the page!

Addon Installation
: You’ll find it easiest to use our 
 to find and enable any addon that your heart desires! Most of the Kodi addons listed below can be found under the “Featured Addons” category, while others can be found through a simple search.

BEST LIVE TV ADDONS FOR KODI

Screen-Shot-2016-03-28-at-12.17.16-AM.jp

1. TV Time (TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository)

Although it was only released a few days ago, TV Time has quickly risen to critical acclaim amongst Kodi users. It gives you high quality live access to pretty much every major American television network.

2. USTVnow Plus (TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository)

You’ll have to signup to their site to use it, but it’s totally free and legally licensed. It will give you access to the major US networks free of charge and always reliable.

3. Phoenix (TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository)

It’s everyone’s favourite playlist add-on for Kodi, featuring curated lists from several well known figures in the community, all kinds of content available.

4. Live Mix (MetalKettles Addon Repository)

This addon gives you live access to a huge lot of international television channels, neatly categorized within a nice graphical interface.

5. cCloud TV (podgod repo)