Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Can't get cosmix to work very well. installed zem and fm4 and fusion. got streams for earlier games via phoenix. mainly moving about just testing.

Install this one as well Ken, plenty of sport.

nice new repo for UK TV + Sports, Has Sky Sports in HD works perfect, always nice to have an extra back up. 

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-cosmix-kodi/

Call me old and stupid but how do I re-load Phoenix? It's dissapeared from my Kodi box and I'm practically computer illiterate!

Programs-addon installer. It'll either be in featured addons or search for it.

• Like 1

I've heard plp will be gone next year and bein sports will get the gig.

Yeah PLP have lost the rights, bein sports have won the rights for New Zealand for what it seems to be an inflated figure but Rumours suggest that they only offered that to sweeten a deal to get the Australia rights that they then didn't get, apparently they are now touting the New Zealand rights out in a bid to recaim some money back on what they have spent

Your skin isnt right, you cannot get HD channels through card sharing no more

Thats an old skin i reckon, the newer ones are much better

Its nicked off YouTube for example, I'm way too lazy to upload my own.

I'm using the sky q skin ATM, but I reckon I will go back to sucmsee sky skin as the q skin adds nothing for me.

Don't use UK Turks myself anymore but for those of you that do...

UK Turks Statement

Dear Turksters,

As you might be aware over the last few days or so, there has been a so called addon (i use the word very loosely) called Anonymous Group that has taken it upon themselves to copy & paste every single popular addon into their addon without asking for permission & then claiming they are doing it for the Community because we are supposed to be making money every time you guys click on a link which is absolute Rubbish!!

You might say what are you moaning about because the Channels, Movies, Tv Shows are all stolen in the first place & there is no honour among thieves, this might be true but what you have to understand is ive spent over 3 years of my life bringing you guys content which is either hard to find over the internet or you just cant get hold of it, i have made it easier for you guys just to turn your box or your PC on and click on something & you can watch it without disturbance or annoying adverts or popups and if something is not working i always fix, the man hours of my time ive spent i cant get back but i was happy to do it for you guys with no self gain on my part apart from a free kebab here & there lol

Now this Leech has not only copied & pasted the addon but also has published every single addons lists to the public including mine, this i wont TOLERATE so talking with metalkettle i regret to inform UK Turks has been pulled for the time being & other Devs & playlisters will be following suit

I did not want to do this as i was prepared to play the Cat & Mouse game with this frogspawn but after what he has done i have to protect myself, So please dont blame me or mettlekettle if you want to point any fingers point them at Marc Michelli his fb profile is https://www.facebook.com/marcus.michelli?fref=ts

and his group is 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182873125406669/

Once again i am sorry it has come down to this but if we dont take ACTION now there will be no community left and all that will be left will be the sharks that are taking your money or dodgy unstable addons that dont put the work in & are here today & gone tomorrow.

So please be understanding to the cause & vent your frustrations at the proper channels

Thank You for your Support & i hope to see you Guys soon when this has been resolved 

UK Turk

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soj849

Don't use UK Turks myself anymore but for those of you that do...

UK Turks Statement

Dear Turksters,

As you might be aware over the last few days or so, there has been a so called addon (i use the word very loosely) called Anonymous Group that has taken it upon themselves to copy & paste every single popular addon into their addon without asking for permission & then claiming they are doing it for the Community because we are supposed to be making money every time you guys click on a link which is absolute Rubbish!!

You might say what are you moaning about because the Channels, Movies, Tv Shows are all stolen in the first place & there is no honour among thieves, this might be true but what you have to understand is ive spent over 3 years of my life bringing you guys content which is either hard to find over the internet or you just cant get hold of it, i have made it easier for you guys just to turn your box or your PC on and click on something & you can watch it without disturbance or annoying adverts or popups and if something is not working i always fix, the man hours of my time ive spent i cant get back but i was happy to do it for you guys with no self gain on my part apart from a free kebab here & there lol

Now this Leech has not only copied & pasted the addon but also has published every single addons lists to the public including mine, this i wont TOLERATE so talking with metalkettle i regret to inform UK Turks has been pulled for the time being & other Devs & playlisters will be following suit

I did not want to do this as i was prepared to play the Cat & Mouse game with this frogspawn but after what he has done i have to protect myself, So please dont blame me or mettlekettle if you want to point any fingers point them at Marc Michelli his fb profile is https://www.facebook.com/marcus.michelli?fref=ts

and his group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/182873125406669/

Once again i am sorry it has come down to this but if we dont take ACTION now there will be no community left and all that will be left will be the sharks that are taking your money or dodgy unstable addons that dont put the work in & are here today & gone tomorrow.

So please be understanding to the cause & vent your frustrations at the proper channels

Thank You for your Support & i hope to see you Guys soon when this has been resolved 

UK Turkhttp://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1soj849

Seems it's not only Turks are doing it seems to be a few more doing it as well

Does anyone elses live streams cut off in the middle of the match and go back to the stream list sometimes or is there something wrong with my settings? Seems to happen about 4 times a game.

Happens to mine sometimes. I change links but does not always work. My putlocker has been poor recently. Buffering and stopping. Started to use links via Phoenix. I did use UK Turks sometimes. Not good when the pirates are being pirated.

Adrian Sports, Phoenix and a few others are behind this and removing their repos too. Not good

It is actually good, people are copying the links and selling something they provide for free. Its a shame for people who rely on these guys but they will be back once the sharks have been bitten.

If anyone's supplier is struggling to provide you decent streams this weekend you know you have been had and they don't have their own servers.

The box upstairs in my house has packed in. After saying I wouldn't pay for content because I thought it was wrong I've just ordered this

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MXQ-PRO-with-3months-IUDTV-Italy-Spanish-Turkish-IPTV-account-S905-Quad-Core-Smart-TV-1G/32615726978.html

I know I'm a terrible hypocrite, I'll let you know if it's any good.

Arrived today. Not bad. Most of the channels work. The 1080 streams seem to buffer. Matchday will be the test.