Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Arrived today. Not bad. Most of the channels work. The 1080 streams seem to buffer. Matchday will be the test.

The Man City, Stoke game on sky is crap. Buffering in hd and the commentary is 5 minutes behind on sd.

Bein sport is perfect though.

Has Adrian Sports gone already?

All my go to places, I'm getting error codes.

Getting in a bit of panic here.  Only finding a poor quality stream on Phoenix so far.

Quite a few links on Cosmix Live Events.........not bad so far

Edited by pSinatra

Has Adrian Sports gone already?

All my go to places, I'm getting error codes.

Getting in a bit of panic here.  Only finding a poor quality stream on Phoenix so far.

Quite a few links on Cosmix Live Events.........not bad so far

It's been pulled by the developer because some knobheads were copying and pasting their codes, same as bulldog and UK turk.

• Like 1

I pay for Stealth Streams and to be fair its been brillliant, you get the odd bit of buffering but other than that fine. I also tried the MBOX HDTV, it is slightly dearer at £17 a month but you get the full Sky Package plus every sports channel from around the world. I watched the first half of the Spurs match last night on Sky Sports HD and never buffered once, the picture was quality as well. If you had not know you would of thought it was on Sky HD and not a stream. 

For the second half I switched to New Zealand Sports channels and got the Premier League pass, again an amazing picture with no buffering. 

how do you get that mate?

Get something like Overplay (~£3/mo) to make it look like you are in New Zealand, and then go to www.premierleaguepass.com, it's about £9 a month and has every PL game.

Edited by danny.
  • Like 1