Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Literally nothing works on kodi any more, might be time to invest in one of the subscription addons

Just been watching the man city game on phoenix and the stream has just switched to drag racing halfway through the first half

Edited by MrSpaM

Going to go with a full wipe of my Wookie Wizard tommorow,it's getting to the stage where there's more dead links than good....any suggestions of one that's better.Want to get it up and running before Sunday!

I use the ares wizard and then install the pulse build. There's a light version for firesticks if required

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Get something like Overplay (~£3/mo) to make it look like you are in New Zealand, and then go to www.premierleaguepass.com, it's about £9 a month and has every PL game.

I've got CyberGhost so I can be in NZ, but how do you overcome the payment issue? Don't you need a local bank account?

I've got CyberGhost so I can be in NZ, but how do you overcome the payment issue? Don't you need a local bank account?

I just pay with a UK credit card, including UK billing address - no problems

Edited by danny.

If anyone's considering paying for reliable streams I strongly recommend they give the mobdro/cast screen function combo a go first (or if you're doing it from a laptop try an android emulator with mobdro, although I've found this affects the resolution).

Edited by Carl the Llama

Not Kodi but has anyone had any success with paying for a sky sports day pass through nowtv? The concept seems ideal for tomorrow and the company is apparently owned by sky so I was thinking it should be alright, but then I've read the reviews on trustpilot and just about everybody slates it. Is it really so bad?

Not Kodi but has anyone had any success with paying for a sky sports day pass through nowtv? The concept seems ideal for tomorrow and the company is apparently owned by sky so I was thinking it should be alright, but then I've read the reviews on trustpilot and just about everybody slates it. Is it really so bad?

I used them abit a few years back you got a free pass one the side of Carling multipacks, Worked fine for me never any problems.

Would suggest the weekly pass if you order it tomorrow. Least then you get the Everton game thrown in and Spurs Chelsea on Monday for the £10.99 surely worth the extra £4.

I used them abit a few years back you got a free pass one the side of Carling multipacks, Worked fine for me never any problems.

Would suggest the weekly pass if you order it tomorrow. Least then you get the Everton game thrown in and Spurs Chelsea on Monday for the £10.99 surely worth the extra £4.

Thanks for the tip on the week pass. I went for that in the end. Quite impressed - quick and easy sign up, flawless stream in what is supposed to be SD but looks like 720p to me on my laptop. Two Leicester games and the spurs game plus whatever else might be on during the week for £10.99... seems good value.