Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Is anyone having a problem with Kodi on the firestick? I had version 15.2, but it just wont open anymore.

I notice that there is a new version, Jarvis 16.0? Although, it wont download through ES Explorer. If anyone knows and can help, I would greatly appeciate it!

Is anyone having a problem with Kodi on the firestick? I had version 15.2, but it just wont open anymore.

I notice that there is a new version, Jarvis 16.0? Although, it wont download through ES Explorer. If anyone knows and can help, I would greatly appeciate it!

Think something has happened. Had my brother say his stick was no longer running kodi 16.1 after some update..?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

1. Download ES File Explorer

2. Add the following source as a Favorite and name it “TROYPOINT” – http://troypoint.com/ftv

3. Click the link in your favorite menu to launch TROYPOINT ES File Explorer download page

4. Click the link for the most recent version of Kodi

5. Click the download link on the following page that loads which is the download location for Kodi Android version

6. If link doesn’t open, click down on remote and click the more button and open in new window – download should begin

7. Go through installation process

8. Launch Kodi and ensure your addons and settings have been saved

Go into 16.1 launch it and you are all set it will not erase your build.

• Like 1

It wont be us I wouldn't have thought. Gonna focus on the relegation battle.

If Sunderland win mid week isn't the battle over?

Who's to say they wont beat Everton.

It'll be the Race for the Champions League scrapings :P

What paid for iptv do you guys recommend?

I have been using Stealth Streams and HDTV. They both have enough channels to cover all the Premiership games but I find that HDTV gives you the better streams with the picture quality superb with zero buffering.

They also have a great range of movies and box sets to watch and is great value for money 

My kodi just keeps buffering every few seconds when trying to watch a film, possibly my Internet? Is it better to have it run off the ethernet cable instead of wireless??

It could be a number of things but if you have the choice then running it with your ethernet cable will be more stable. You need a decent internet connection and they do recommend 8gb minimum. 

Do you just have the individual add ons on Kodi or have you but a build on there with all the add ons loaded on to it? I used to have the Beast Build on there but it kept constantly buffering so I wiped it and just have the the 4/5 add ons I use the most, it runs much more smoother