Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

My Stealth Streams subscription expires on Friday 13th.

I have noticed when renewing in previous months that it can take a day or so to get the subscription renewed.

Does anyone know if you have to wait to renew until your current subscription is expired ?

I want it up for Sundays games and so am worried renewing on Saturday might be a bit late.

My Stealth Streams subscription expires on Friday 13th.

I have noticed when renewing in previous months that it can take a day or so to get the subscription renewed.

Does anyone know if you have to wait to renew until your current subscription is expired ?

I want it up for Sundays games and so am worried renewing on Saturday might be a bit late.

Renew it now they just add the days on. Well they did for me anyway :)

Just on a side note with Stealth streams. Is anyone else having issues with it like being kicked back to tv listings page, buffering etc. There seem to be a few people having issues myself included. I've let my sub's run out on it and am going to give another one a go.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Just on a side note with Stealth streams. Is anyone else having issues with it like being kicked back to tv listings page, buffering etc. There seem to be a few people having issues myself included. I've let my sub's run out on it and am going to give another one a go.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I only paid for a single month a few weeks ago, so have no previous experience to speak of.  I can't complain for £7 but like you, it has been a bit temperamental in the few weeks I've had it.  On the Facebook page I've seen a few others have complained about the same things & that it's had some problems over the past few weeks.

There's usually enough channels showing the match you want to watch that there's a decent stream & in HD.  I watched a game that had Dutch commentary last week, but it was better than listening to Alan Smith.

I might try that HDTV next season, but I would still rather pay £7 a month for Stealth than scratch around for half an hour looking for a free stream that's stable.

• Like 2

So i'm back again after asking a few questions a couple of weeks ago.

I've now looked into Fire Stick's, are they the same thing or a similar thing?

Keep reading about having to download Kodi onto it am I right? Why is that and is it easy enough to do?

Considering buying a Kodi box or a Fire Stick and can play with it, get it set up over the summer ready for the new season.

I think firesticks are dual core rather than most boxes that are quad core, that makes them a bit slower. It takes a bit more effort to load onto a firestick but it's not that hard.

So i'm back again after asking a few questions a couple of weeks ago.

I've now looked into Fire Stick's, are they the same thing or a similar thing?

Keep reading about having to download Kodi onto it am I right? Why is that and is it easy enough to do?

Considering buying a Kodi box or a Fire Stick and can play with it, get it set up over the summer ready for the new season.

It's not worth being cheap for cheaps sake with it IMO, it's not a huge investment even at the higher prices. Firesticks are a ball ache and kodi can be a little bit tricky to get your head round as it is. Do yourself a favour and buy a preloaded one so you don't start off on the wrong foot with it.

I think firesticks are dual core rather than most boxes that are quad core, that makes them a bit slower. It takes a bit more effort to load onto a firestick but it's not that hard.

Cheers.

It's not worth being cheap for cheaps sake with it IMO, it's not a huge investment even at the higher prices. Firesticks are a ball ache and kodi can be a little bit tricky to get your head round as it is. Do yourself a favour and buy a preloaded one so you don't start off on the wrong foot with it.

Oh yeah totally agree, I didn't realise you could buy preloaded ones though so thats what all my questions were about.

I just asked about the Firesticks because they seemed pretty popular and pretty easy to use, although I wasn't sure as to if it would do what I wanted it to do and wasn't sure if you had to add Kodi onto it.

I'll have a look into preloaded ones though now definetly! I take it that means already set up, just plug it into the TV and you're away or would that be too simple?! lol

Edited by Matt

Cheers.

Oh yeah totally agree, I didn't realise you could buy preloaded ones though so thats what all my questions were about.

I just asked about the Firesticks because they seemed pretty popular and pretty easy to use, although I wasn't sure as to if it would do what I wanted it to do and wasn't sure if you had to add Kodi onto it.

I'll have a look into preloaded ones though now definetly! I take it that means already set up, just plug it into the TV and you're away or would that be too simple?! lol

Yeah that's pretty much it, you will have to do loads of tweaking along the way but if you want to start from scratch i would suggest setting it up on a laptop or tablet first. I see loads of people complaining that kodis shit and its too frustrating yada yada. If you just turn it on at 2.45 and expect to watch the game on occasions it will let you down. I pay for the 3pms now because I don't have the time or patience but you still need one of these boxes for that.

Which channel is broadcasting Chelsea vs Leicester City on TV or Online?

Not able to make it to Stamford Bridge? No problem. Here are some choices to tune in via TV, computer, phone, or tablet:

- In the USA at 10.00 EST on: NBC Sports Live Extra, Directv, Westwood One Sports, CNBC, NBC Deportes En Vivo Extra, Telemundo

- In Canada at 10.00 ET on: RDS 2, TSN2

Live elsewhere? Check out our special Chelsea vs Leicester City broadcast page for viewing times and options for your current location.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1614228/chelsea-vs-leicester-city/

Is this the CTH4 V6 stream under POTC sports? it's a bit choppy for me and in Chinese or Japanese?

It'll be Thai. When I saw a CTH stream the other week it had no commentary at all.

Plenty of SD streams on castaway.

Edited by Webbo