Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

What are people using for the Euros? Well those that aren't living in England and watching ITV/BBC HD.

The ITV feeds I've found have been all SD. is poor quality after the season I've watched.

Otherwise I guess it's French commentary on the HD feeds.

What are people using for the Euros? Well those that aren't living in England and watching ITV/BBC HD.

The ITV feeds I've found have been all SD. is poor quality after the season I've watched.

Can't you use a proxy and then use the ITV hub?

Can't you use a proxy and then use the ITV hub?

Thanks. I forgot that.

ITV seems to be SD on there too.

BBC might be better.

Is it the app or browser.......I watched on BBC earlier and it was a decent stream.

Browser on my laptop. Chrome.

Phoenix has got a euros section not sure about quality tho

Yeah. Not so good so far.

You're fluent in French, what's the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HDTV now selling the 10 month football pass they've been on about for £100. Bargain.

They trialed it for the last game of the season when we played Chelsea. They had every game with four or five HD links that were all perfect. I have brought the three months full package for £50

Edited by pagey

Yeah not fussed if it's SD or HD I assume you have a line, how did you go about getting one as so many for sale with vastly different prices

I bought off eBay for £10 for the year. Most anywhere else are between £30 and £40 so I figured if it lasts 3 months I'm ok. It's been brilliant, so far I'm 7 months in no freezing ever, no downtime. Better than most of these pros.

• Like 1