Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

18 minutes ago, Newcastlefox said:

Looking to get Mbox HDTV subscription as sounds like its the best/ most reliable. Can anyone confirm that this the case?  

Also, do you need to have a VPN as well? I can't be arsed to take out too many monthly subscriptions.

Cheers

It's awesome. No vpn required. 

• Like 1

I have IUDTV £38 per year, it has loads of foreign channels plus all the sky channels. I watched last night's match on Bein sport in HD. It's not always 100% reliable but you'll usually find a foreign channel showing the game.

4 minutes ago, Newcastlefox said:

Thanks all. They said they are doing a 10 month sports package for the upcoming football season for £100. Think I might go for that. Know its more expensive but only works out as £2.50 a week and a damn sight cheaper than getting a sky sports subscription!

And all the games in 1080 in English. 

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

And all the games in 1080 in English. 

Is there any restriction on number of interfaces, locations etc.

I booted up Kodi last night, and all of my repository's no longer work and nothing will update any more

I even tried downloading tvaddons kodi build and that wouldn't update either

Am I missing something or has everything on kodi just stopped working now?!?

Trying to install addons from super repo and fusion and i'm just getting errors all the time

Even tried installing the most recent version and still having no luck

Edited by MrSpaM

1 hour ago, MrSpaM said:

I booted up Kodi last night, and all of my repository's no longer work and nothing will update any more

I even tried downloading tvaddons kodi build and that wouldn't update either

Am I missing something or has everything on kodi just stopped working now?!?

Trying to install addons from super repo and fusion and i'm just getting errors all the time

Even tried installing the most recent version and still having no luck

fusion worked fine for me yesterday when I was adding another addon - but only the second time I tried as the first time it said I couldn't connect.

I've a question about this MBOX you're talking about - if your download isn't broadband do you still get fantastic image. I'm normally fine with Phoenix but I'd be willing to pay for a top quality guaranteed alternative.

43 minutes ago, FIF said:

fusion worked fine for me yesterday when I was adding another addon - but only the second time I tried as the first time it said I couldn't connect.

I've a question about this MBOX you're talking about - if your download isn't broadband do you still get fantastic image. I'm normally fine with Phoenix but I'd be willing to pay for a top quality guaranteed alternative.

Well the premier league is all on the nbc channels in 1080 guaranteed. Obviously whether your Internet is fast enough to play without buffering is a different story. It works on my 3G phone Internet spot on which isn't that fast.

47 minutes ago, pagey said:

It was in the Portuguese section on the first channel 

Never really looked at them to be honest. Usually only watch sky and nbc.

Think I'll wait until August now to renew my sub and get the footy package.

Just received it, plugged it in, set the basics up, very simple.

Just watching the Man Utd v Dortmund match, it's abit grainy, not a fantastic picture, but better than a stream on my laptop, ultimately it's not gonna be HD quality is it! Or could you get that type of quality?!

It is what it is but if there are any ways of getting a better picture/quality it'd be grateful of advice/ways to do it.