Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

3 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

So, now that Football is back today, anyone know any good free streams on Kodi for the Community Shield?

I know HDTV is the best for it but i haven't sorted out to pay my account since May. Phoenix?

I've watched the champions cup matches through ZEm tv on Phoenix and they have been HD quality.

2 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

A lot of buffering for me using Yh Phoenix add on today 

I had a little on the phoenix direct link but went  through the sport365 links and had a great one. Still different channel today so who knows.

17 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Starting to regret shelling out for HDTV.  The BtSport stream was crap on both servers so switched to Fox Sports and whilst the quality of the stream was good, it kept dropping out and I was constantly having to reload it.

Never had any issues like this with Stealth Streams.

He did tweet that BT Sport HD had issues and was being worked on. He said try SD and also listed a load of other channels showing it. Always check his twitter or message him if you have an issue. By far the best add on. Perfect all last season. 

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Really? How come?

They didn't rebid for the rights nor did the New Zealand version of sky who had it previously to them 

bein sports now own the rights to New Zealand they brought them with the idea of selling the games to local broadcasters but no channel is interested at the price bein sports want 

Apparently bein sports won't show the games themselves in New Zealand as its not cost effective to set up a channel there 

Just now, jammie82uk said:

They didn't rebid for the rights nor did the New Zealand version of sky who had it previously to them 

bein sports now own the rights to New Zealand they brought them with the idea of selling the games to local broadcasters but no channel is interested at the price bein sports want 

Apparently bein sports won't show the games themselves in New Zealand as its not cost effective to set up a channel there 

Thanks for that info.

Don't the aussies still have the paid subscription service to watch all the games or was that it?

BEIN has worked well for me in pre-season just have to hope we can still get all the Leicester games through it.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Thanks for that info.

Don't the aussies still have the paid subscription service to watch all the games or was that it?

BEIN has worked well for me in pre-season just have to hope we can still get all the Leicester games through it.

yeah they do the aussie market is separate from New Zealand bein sports wanted both markets with Australia being one of the key markets in the Asia/Pacific region but was outbid by optus in the aussie market hence why they are left with New Zealand without an outlet

big changes are happening in the aussie market tho as foxtel had owned the sole rights for many years but seem to have got complacent as they only expected bein sports as being the competition when in fact it was optus

In case the normal streams don't work ,UK Turk has bien sport 11 and digi sport1 which are both supposed to have the game.

TNS 5 is also meant to have the match but I couldn't get it to work.

• Like 1

I had Stealth Streams last season & despite it getting a bit rubbishy towards the end of the season, I've gone for it again.  The Charity Shield was a disaster, so figured I'd give Stealth another go for £7.  I watched the cricket yesterday & it was fine.  Will see what happens later.