Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can't say i'm getting on with this well, maybe it's due to me lack of technology knowhow, internet connection, don't know.

Trying to get the Man City game up.

Phoenix sports, vc events, first link.

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Phoenix sports, vc events, first link.

Do you need to download the Zemtv.com add on?

When I click on the link it just comes up as "Working..." in the top right hand corner.

Sorted. :thumbup:

Bit start stop/no audio but would that be my internet connection?

Edited by Matt

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Do you need to download the Zemtv.com add on?

When I click on the link it just comes up as "Working..." in the top right hand corner.

Sorted. :thumbup:

Bit start stop/no audio but would that be my internet connection?

If you're getting more than 5 mbps you should be okay, 3 would probably be okay. If it gets unbearable try a different link.

10 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Was HDTV a success for the new users? Spot on again for me today.

Was spot on, need to buy the sports package today before it ends.

if you buy only the sports package do you still find all the sports channels in the same place as before?

How much is HDTV for Kodi? I tried ZemTV yesterday but all the streams were poor - they slowed down after 5 seconds and the audio cut out. One of the links worked but then cut out every minute-2 minutes, which was annoying. In the end I had to resort to my PC for the usual streams with pop ups etc but I'd be happy to give HDTV a try if it's worth it

2 hours ago, Anish said:

How much is HDTV for Kodi? I tried ZemTV yesterday but all the streams were poor - they slowed down after 5 seconds and the audio cut out. One of the links worked but then cut out every minute-2 minutes, which was annoying. In the end I had to resort to my PC for the usual streams with pop ups etc but I'd be happy to give HDTV a try if it's worth it

This is what I was experiencing for the Man City game.

What Webbo told me to do worked, fantastic stream, but don't think my internet connection is up to it, I found another one that was good aswell, but it buffering every 40 seconds.

3 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Was spot on, need to buy the sports package today before it ends.

if you buy only the sports package do you still find all the sports channels in the same place as before?

If you buy the sports package, you just just open it in the same way. Only option available to select. Still have full catch up though with content from every other channel.

2 hours ago, Anish said:

Last day of football special which is 100 quid for 10 months. Can also pay for a week, month, few months etc.

Mbox-addon.com

Edited by Larry_LCFC

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Last day of football special which is 100 quid for 10 months. Can also pay for a week, month, few months etc.

Mbox-addon.com

Seeing this at the end of that site made me smile

Copyright © METABOX 2015

Bit ironic when you're selling someone else's content.

12 minutes ago, Marmite said:

I am still in the Stealth streams facebook page and quite a few moaning about the constant buffering of there streams yesterday afternoon 

I've joined Stealth again.  I did have a few reservations after the quality dropping off significantly at the end of last season.  It's cost me £7 to see how it goes this season. 

I've watched a fair bit of cricket in HD with no problems.  I haven't watched any football apart from the Hull game yesterday.  I was pleasantly surprised.  No buffering, top quality & no dropping out.

I was going to change to HDTV & may still do that, but for now Stealth has been decent

I don't understand why this HDTV is any better than other options on Kodi. They use the same links everyone else uses surely. 

If your download isn't very good normally and the game buffers then it will do so on HDTV surely.

The only alternative is to go for a lower quality picture to stop the buffering.

Please explain what I'm missing here because I'd love to have a guaranteed (not quarantined as HDTV calls it) HD picture without buffering  and I'd pay more than £10 a month happily for that but I don't see any point in paying for HDTV which is the same links as free carriers.

5 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

I've joined Stealth again.  I did have a few reservations after the quality dropping off significantly at the end of last season.  It's cost me £7 to see how it goes this season. 

I've watched a fair bit of cricket in HD with no problems.  I haven't watched any football apart from the Hull game yesterday.  I was pleasantly surprised.  No buffering, top quality & no dropping out.

I was going to change to HDTV & may still do that, but for now Stealth has been decent

As above can you explain why Stealth would be better than ZEM for example? Thanks.

Just now, FIF said:

As above can you explain why Stealth would be better than ZEM for example? Thanks.

To be honest, I've no idea what ZEM is.  I'm properly retarded when it comes to Kodi/Android & if it wasn't for Youtube videos, I'd be up shit street.

Stealth was being talked about on here last season, so I joined.  But then it went to shit towards the end of last season.  I tried going for free streams but it's too hit & miss.  Usually miss.

For £7 I thought I'd go with Stealth, even though HDTV appears to be the more stable.  It was done purely for ease on my part & for the 4 days I've had it, it's been fine - perfect even.

I don't think that answers your question in any way, but it's the best I can do.

20 minutes ago, FIF said:

I don't understand why this HDTV is any better than other options on Kodi. They use the same links everyone else uses surely. 

If your download isn't very good normally and the game buffers then it will do so on HDTV surely.

The only alternative is to go for a lower quality picture to stop the buffering.

Please explain what I'm missing here because I'd love to have a guaranteed (not quarantined as HDTV calls it) HD picture without buffering  and I'd pay more than £10 a month happily for that but I don't see any point in paying for HDTV which is the same links as free carriers.

They have their own servers so you're not sharing them with everybody else watching and you should get less buffering, more reliable.

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

They have their own servers so you're not sharing them with everybody else watching and you should get less buffering, more reliable.

Thanks both of you.

I paid $50 (around £38) for IUDTV from Aliexpress for 1 year. It has around 1200 channels. All the sky channels, BT sports etc and similar from across Europe, Africa, Asia and some American. It's not always that reliable yesterday I started watching the game on Sky until just before half time when it started playing up so I swapped to TNS5 and it was okay. It was also on Star sport but the picture wasn't great or Sky Italia, with Italian commentary obviously.

I don't feel entirely comfortable paying some one for something they don't own but I live with it.