Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Damn that is really expensive mate. For example the jarvis m8n box has the same specification as a m8 box you can get off of eBay for 40 quid UK seller the lot! I guess the only difference is you won't have the same support but like what's been posted it's all on YouTube anyway.

Yeah I see that, I thought their claims about android vs Linux were interesting though.

I'm hoping for advice to save me looking through all 16 pages - I only just noticed this stream.

I've got Kodi on my desktop PC, and I used to watch Premier League games on an NBC Sports video add-on before it was disabled last season. Can anyone help with advice on add-ons to enable me to watch City games?

Thanks in advance.

I'm hoping for advice to save me looking through all 16 pages - I only just noticed this stream.

I've got Kodi on my desktop PC, and I used to watch Premier League games on an NBC Sports video add-on before it was disabled last season. Can anyone help with advice on add-ons to enable me to watch City games?

Thanks in advance.

Last week i watched the west ham game live on the sports devil add-on, firstrowsports.eu, football channel. It had about 5 or 6 streams.

Edited by yorkie1999

Thanks in advance.

If it's not on Phoenix then try P2P Streams, Sportsdevil, Vdub, Uk Turk, Robinhood project or Zeus.

Thanks Yorkie and Webbo. None of the streams you mention are on my list of video add-ons, so presumably I have to load something first. Is there an easy step-by-step, or do I just google it?

This'll tell you how to install zeus and there are links to Phoenix and Vdub.

I'm trying to find one for robinhood project.

Thanks for the links, Webbo. I've followed the instructions for both, but when I get to the bit where I am supposed to install the video add-ons, nothing happens. It seems as if the files are enabled, but there is nothing on the list of video add-ons. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have uninstalled and installed twice to try and make it work.

I did manage to install SportsDevil, so I am hoping that works, although i will continue to try with Zeus and the Robin Hood Project. Presumably it doesn't matter how many add-ons I have?

Thanks again for your helpl

Thanks for the links, Webbo. I've followed the instructions for both, but when I get to the bit where I am supposed to install the video add-ons, nothing happens. It seems as if the files are enabled, but there is nothing on the list of video add-ons. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have uninstalled and installed twice to try and make it work.

I did manage to install SportsDevil, so I am hoping that works, although i will continue to try with Zeus and the Robin Hood Project. Presumably it doesn't matter how many add-ons I have?

Thanks again for your helpl

Did you manage to enable phoenix and P2P?

Did you manage to enable phoenix and P2P?

I've enabled P2P-streams, but not Phoenix. I got as far as installing it, but it wouldn't allow me to enable. I haven't tried uninstalling/installing that one yet.

I might have screwed up my Kodi installation, because I now have two File Manager windows, marked A and B, each containing "Profile" information. God knows how I managed that.

Thanks for your help. I will have another go tomorrow, but I have high hopes of getting something to watch on Saturday.

Got my box today with kodi pre installed and phoenix on it. Guessing this is where the live games go? Also see that icefilms is blocked over virgin it seems too! Found another one that works though so all good.

There are a few that does football, you'll find them in this thread. Genesis is the best for film and TV but 1channel and Icefilms are good although you have to keep resetting the URL.

Got my box today with kodi pre installed and phoenix on it. Guessing this is where the live games go? Also see that icefilms is blocked over virgin it seems too! Found another one that works though so all good.

As Webbo said, you just need to find an alternative valid url which can be changed in settings and isn't blocked by your isp. Quite easy to find on googke