Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

There are a few that does football, you'll find them in this thread. Genesis is the best for film and TV but 1channel and Icefilms are good although you have to keep resetting the URL.

i am going to stick with genesis for now. like phoenix too for some of the films on there too. I will have a browse through here to get some sports ones but im happy with the films side. 

Icefilms is what my mrs had on the one she had at her folk's house and her dad says its gone now i guess this is the ISP blocking it. its no real biggie for me.

Cheers guys. 

Got my M8 yesterday, and am working my way through the set up, my wireless keyboard arrived today so should make it easier. I have just been through the last 16 pages and harvested all the recommended add ons,. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Very simple FAQ here (some good tips on how to set up your Virgin/BT/SKY broadband to get it to work.:- http://koditvboxes.co.uk/pages/faq.html

Here are the recommendations from the last 16 pages they are:-

For film and TV box sets Genesis or Ororo. If you want live sport Phoenix, Robinhood project, Zeus and P2P streams. You'll also find a lot of live TV from around the world on Phoenix.

By the way, i've found the best place for movies is showbox. The streams are ace and picture quality always decent.

This shows you how to get Sportsdevil

Sports donkey looks like it has potential for the coming season, I've watched quite a few bits and bobs to test it and has so far be

Zeus video and Robinhood project are both really good but I did a fresh start on 1 of my boxes last week and I haven't been able to rei

Imo Genesis is the best for movies and tv series. Primewire (1channel) is a close second. Iptv Stalker is pretty awesome for live worldwide tv including sport.

Vdubt is a good  one for the football, brilliant stream for NBC Sports and the Golf channel is spot on there too. 

Phoenix is an add on, if you haven't got it you should.

I get sky sports in HD on sports donkey

Zeus is bloody amazing. HD sport galore. Buzzing.

Look for Husham Memar on Youtube. Countless instructional vids. Can tell you how to install any add on

Just found another addon to blow Zeus out of the water and back again. Tonnes of sports channels in HD including all the Fox Sports channels. It is using the same HD streams that people pay for on another website to watch Leicester, and it lists all the live football with working HD links. Also has literally every other channel going in the world, alot in 720 quality.

Buzzing with this find!  Halow Live TV.

Tbh, as long as you have genesis, zeus, and Halow Live, you really don't need anything else. Covers everything.

And phoenix and Robinhood project.

Pheonix shown all the Prem games last week apart from ours for some reason, should be on there today though

sports devil, under first row eu have it listed. not sure how good the stream will be

• Like 1

Got my M8 yesterday, and am working my way through the set up, my wireless keyboard arrived today so should make it easier. I have just been through the last 16 pages and harvested all the recommended add ons,. Thanks for all the recommendations.

Very simple FAQ here (some good tips on how to set up your Virgin/BT/SKY broadband to get it to work.:- http://koditvboxes.co.uk/pages/faq.html

For film and TV box sets Genesis or Ororo. If you want live sport Phoenix, Robinhood project, Zeus and P2P streams. You'll also find a lot of live TV from around the world on Phoenix.

By the way, i've found the best place for movies is showbox. The streams are ace and picture quality always decent.

Sports donkey looks like it has potential for the coming season, I've watched quite a few bits and bobs to test it and has so far be

Zeus video and Robinhood project are both really good but I did a fresh start on 1 of my boxes last week and I haven't been able to rei

Imo Genesis is the best for movies and tv series. Primewire (1channel) is a close second. Iptv Stalker is pretty awesome for live worldwide tv including sport.

Vdubt is a good  one for the football, brilliant stream for NBC Sports and the Golf channel is spot on there too. 

Look for Husham Memar on Youtube. Countless instructional vids. Can tell you how to install any add on

Just found another addon to blow Zeus out of the water and back again. Tonnes of sports channels in HD including all the Fox Sports channels. It is using the same HD streams that people pay for on another website to watch Leicester, and it lists all the live football with working HD links. Also has literally every other channel going in the world, alot in 720 quality.

Tbh, as long as you have genesis, zeus, and Halow Live, you really don't need anything else. Covers everything.

Pheonix shown all the Prem games last week apart from ours for some reason, should be on there today though

sports devil, under first row eu have it listed. not sure how good the stream will be

i struggled with show box last night. wouldn't let me click anything. 

Download it as apk file, separate from kodi. It works very well.

it came pre installed on my box but for some reason. It wouldnt highlight were i was aiming for but it may be a screen resolution issue. ill sort it tonight if genesis isnt working. 

it came pre installed on my box but for some reason. It wouldnt highlight were i was aiming for but it may be a screen resolution issue. ill sort it tonight if genesis isnt working.

delete it and redownload it, it might be an old version and due an update.

Thanks very much for this list. I have Kodi installed on my desktop PC, really just so I can watch City games (yeah, sad old fvcker) and there are some great links there. Saved me searching though all 16 pages, so thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to post this.  Very helpful.

Is there any way to install sports devil without connecting to a laptop?

You should have a browser on your box. download the zip file just like you would on your computer, find your downloads and install. Unfortunately the site where I usually find the link  has been down for a few days.