Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Ok, after realising I was paying £86 a month for Sky, I've decided to cancel. Done.

So I've been reading about this kodi stuff and have downloaded on the laptop to see how it works.

Upon loading it I see a menu interface with videos, music, programs etc. What's the next step to watch movies, sports etc?

May consider buying a box of I can work out how the hell it works!

Thanks in advance!

Ok, after realising I was paying £86 a month for Sky, I've decided to cancel. Done.

So I've been reading about this kodi stuff and have downloaded on the laptop to see how it works.

Upon loading it I see a menu interface with videos, music, programs etc. What's the next step to watch movies, sports etc?

May consider buying a box of I can work out how the hell it works!

Thanks in advance!

You need to start adding things to it to customize it, an was way to load it up is to add wookie and follow that and it will add almost everything for you.

downloading is illegal but watching streams isn't (I think) as for ethical :whistle:

Downloading is like going into a Home Depot and stealing a toilet and taking it home. Streaming is like going into said store and taking a crap in one of their display toilets

I've been watching a TV series on Phoenix, been had quality so far and now I'm on the 4th episode of the 3rd season and the link doesn't work. Proper annoyed

Try genesis they have loads of links. Either that or Ororo.

• Like 1

Didn't you download this to your tablet a few weeks ago?

I have Putlocker on thisand another  laptop and Android. Think I have Phoenix on my other too. Not used it much as not good streams. Putlocker is working OK but don't think it does sport. I have a Tesco tablet.

I'll leave it for now. Not sure of the app used for Phoenix. It had 3 or 4 choices including Genesis.

It looks  like I do have something similar on my Android.TVMC and it has Kodi TV add ons. I was struggling to navigate it which is why I not used it much. Just searched for Sons of anarchy  and nothing was found. Cant find the right channel. I know a lot of the channels never worked on one add on.

Edited by Rincewind

I have Putlocker on thisand another  laptop and Android. Think I have Phoenix on my other too. Not used it much as not good streams. Putlocker is working OK but don't think it does sport. I have a Tesco tablet.

I'll leave it for now. Not sure of the app used for Phoenix. It had 3 or 4 choices including Genesis.

You can download it onto your laptop and watch it on that or connect it to your telly. Or you could buy a box but it's not essential.

Should I be concerned as to whether it is legal or ethical?

Up to you. Personally, I don't care. I don't have any other (realistic) option to watch games otherwise.

I don't download music (that's my personal choice/line in the sand) but football games, TV programs and films... doesn't bother me. I go to the cinema if a film I want to see is on locally but I'll happily watch it streamed otherwise.

Should I be concerned as to whether it is legal or ethical?

For me, when Leicester play away and I'm not able to get a ticket I have no issue illegally watching a game as there isn't a legal way to do it. If every match was made available at a cost I would pay but they aren't.

In terms of TV, I pay a TV licence and watch adverts, what more do they want.

For films, yep I'm a robbing little so and so, sue me

Up to you. Personally, I don't care. I don't have any other (realistic) option to watch games otherwise.

I don't download music (that's my personal choice/line in the sand) but football games, TV programs and films... doesn't bother me. I go to the cinema if a film I want to see is on locally but I'll happily watch it streamed otherwise.

where in Central France are you?

Dowloaded on my laptop and its not loaded anything. All the ones available I have never heard of and Phoenix or Genesis is not there. I searched for sport and it Just came up with ESPN3 I installed and tried to play a couple of links but it failed to play.

What am I doing wrong?

Dowloaded on my laptop and its not loaded anything. All the ones available I have never heard of and Phoenix or Genesis is not there. I searched for sport and it Just came up with ESPN3 I installed and tried to play a couple of links but it failed to play.

What am I doing wrong?

You need to add Phoenix etc to it. There are vids all over YouTube.