Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Yes I did a search and all it did was come up with results on the PC Think YouTube is listed but I can get that anyway. I cannot find the help  section. When I first opened it a window said look in help but not seen it since.

Install this repository, it's a good start and it has most of the good add ons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcTaAYJ0-uM

Anyone know where I can find the following TV series? Into third season but the link I've been using has stopped working. Tried Genesis as per Webbos suggestion which has it but again that link is faulty

I watched it on Genesis, I know that some of the links don't work but you'll usually find 1 that will.

• Like 1

I watched it on Genesis, I know that some of the links don't work but you'll usually find 1 that will.

I was getting "unplayable stream" when I clicked the episode I wanted originally. Just tried again and it took me to a page with about 100 links. After a bit of perseverance I'm now watching in full HD. Cheers

That  fusion link does not work. Keep getting network not connected. I tried googling it and just came up with not available.

thanks Webbo Zeus works fine.past games work.watched a few seconds of Saturday.. That other site may have been blocked. I have TVMC on my Kindle and it seems the same as Kodi but already had some things installed like Phoenix and Genesis, A couple do not work. Nothing comes up when searching.

Kodi is ok on this laptop but really could do with it on my notebook one which is better to carry and if I need it when out. Will have to see if live sport work

Edited by Rincewind

OK, thanks for the tips. Have managed to get it sort of working on the laptop with Genesis. Some of the streams are not available but others play back fine with no problems.

Not had a look at sports yet, but that's probably where I will be most interested.

I do just wonder the potential long terms effects if enough people get onboard with this and end up ditching Sky (who have just shelled out a fortune for the new rights). When I phoned up to cancel yesterday they did try very hard to persuade me to stay but it's hard to justify £1000 a year when all the missus watches is stuff that is free to air anyway. The kids do watch the movies, but they'll soon learn to do without I think.

The new now tv black is running lovely and fast with plex, subs cost £60 per year if anyone interested

I'm waiting for my zgemma before trying plex, should be here midweek.

Thanks for your help with that btw.

Edited by Strokes

The Wookie wizard will replace all of your add ons with a selection of their choice, Phoenix and Genesis are in that selection along with NJM soccer, vdub, Robin Hood project and many others. Again, some add-ons are good, some don't work.

I have installed the Wookie wizard and it has given me more options on matchday

Edited by stix

A few questions which I don't think have been answered already..

Does anyone know the best way to get around BT blocking all the best add ons!?

Is there a way to install the firestarter app to Amazon TV / Fire Stick without needing a laptop!?

Cheers in advance.

A few questions which I don't think have been answered already..

Does anyone know the best way to get around BT blocking all the best add ons!?

Is there a way to install the firestarter app to Amazon TV / Fire Stick without needing a laptop!?

Cheers in advance.

To get round them being blocked, go into the individual addon settings and change the url to a custom one that isn't blocked, like a proxy almost. You can find them on Google. Edited by Larry_LCFC

These boxes are the business for what they cost

Just no 3pm kick offs

These boxes are the business for what they cost

Just no 3pm kick offs

I'm going to get one of these boxes with Kodi soon, but I mainly want to use it for streaming TV and Films from my PC to my big TV through my wired connection.

Anyone got any recommendations for boxes which do this nice and easily with regards to setup of the network share, ease of use, filesystem view in the GUI etc? Online reviews seem to overlook this and focus on the Kodi aspects.

Edited by The Bear

I'm going to get one of these boxes with Kodi soon, but I mainly want to use it for streaming TV and Films from my PC to my big TV through my wired connection.

Anyone got any recommendations for boxes which do this nice and easily with regards to setup of the network share, ease of use, filesystem view in the GUI etc? Online reviews seem to overlook this and focus on the Kodi aspects.

Why do you need a box if you're if you're streaming from your PC?